The Rescue Exercise!

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) sat on the edge of her seat leaning her arms on the seat in front of her. She watched as the course explode and got setup for the rescue exercise. "Man this sends me back to our courses for our licenses" she turns to Aizawa smiling. Aizawa nods "Let's just hope they can keep their heads still for this part. They aren't near out of the clear" he looks at her. "Oh Shouta don't worry with our teaching skills and how strong they've become I'm willing to bet all of our students pass" she grinned. "Oh really?" His eyebrow raised slightly in amusement. "Yep i have faith in them" she sat up. "Hm...so what if they don't all pass?" he started to get an idea."Oh is this a true bet?" she smirks slightly. "Well if they all pass then we'll do something i want just us two" she smirked "It might seem bad to bet on this but if one doesn't then i'll work harder to be a better teacher and i'll do your paperwork for the class". "Well it's not really a bet because i can't bet against them but they are still learning and so are you with being a teacher. It's not easy but i'll hold you to it" he looks back to the field. "Alright" she nods. She smiled thinking to herself 'i'm sure they'll all do great and even if they all don't pass at least i can say they tried their best'.

Laura walks into the large room with the other students. She looks over at her classmates discussing the "bystanders" while she walked in rubbing her arm. She seemed lost in thought as she felt someone lightly bump her shoulder "Hm? Oh i'm sorry i should watch where i'm...going?.." she looks at the girl she bumped into, her sentence fading towards the end into silence and sounding more like a question.She stared at the girls eyes finding herself lost and a nagging feeling in the back of her mind that shouted there was a familiar glint in them. "Oh it's okay i wasn't paying attention much either i got distracted" she looks at her. "Oh well still my bad too" Laura looks in the direction the blonde girl was looking seeing Izuku being yelled at by Mineta and Denki. Laura walks over to them curious about the commotion. On her way over to them she pushed the nagging feeling out of her mind and focused on them. "Hey why are you yelling at Izuku?" she tried to speak over them and got in between the three, well stopping the two from getting Izuku more. She placed her hands on Denki's shoulders and pushed Mineta back with her foot. "I-It's all some mi-" before Izuku could speak Mineta was yelling about him and the girl she had bumped into. "Wha- that's totally ridiculous Izuku is like a cinnamon roll" she giggled not taking any of them seriously and stopped herself from kicking the small purple boy after feeling his hand push too much against her acting like she was holding him back. While she got away from them she noticed the look on Uraraka's face and swallowed a small knot forming in her throat. 'Man what's going on with all these emotions! I gotta focus on the course not all these issues that aren't mine even! I'm not some MC in a visual novel! i will make them proud of me!' she let out a sigh looking at all her classmates seeing Todoroki talking with the boy from earlier. She felt like kicking herself with all her thoughts rushing through her mind.

(Y/N) was talking with Aizawa. "Well i think after this the students will be so tired and tuck in. That will leave us to finish up some work then we have the entire evening to ourselves" she looks at him. "Yeah hopefully we can just rest" Aizawa looks at her. Takehiko chuckled behind them "You two make it sound like that entire class are your own children". "Shouldn't you be watching your own students and stop being annoying" Aizawa looks at him. "It's-" before (Y/N) could finish her sentence the rescue exercise had announced it's start. She moved her focus back onto the students watching them all run to save the bystanders. She was so caught up in watching the students she didn't notice the sharp eyes watching her from the distance for a couple seconds. But Aizawa felt a small twinge that someone was starring but brushed it off.

Laura snapped out of her thoughts and quickly ran onto the field and stopped searching for the bystanders to help. She heard a small voice call out for help then ran over to it "Don't worry i'm here to help" she smiles at them. The voice belonged to a small child trapped in a deep hole "I need you to hurry please i'm scared and i want my mom!" the child was a small boy holding his arm. "Stay calm i'm going to get you out right away" she looks around then made a crystal rock form from the ground and undid the skirt of her costume and wrapped it around it holding it tight in one hand. "What you aren't going to ask if i'm even hurt come on hero you gotta do better!" the child yelled at her. She flinched then looks at him smiling a bit nervous "O-oh my bad i-i'm sorry. Are you badly hurt anywhere?" she asked. "Ugh really?! Don't stutter you don't sound sure of your next move then how can i trust you. I'm going to have to keep docking your points unless you prove to me otherwise!" he rolled his eyes. She moved down into the hole wrapping the skirt around her hand tight as she leaned down picking up the child "As long as i'm here i can assure you that i will be protecting you" she climbed out of the hole holding the child. "That's better." he nods then went back to his act crying again "Please find my mom she has my little sister with her you gotta save them! ". "I will be sure to find them first i must help your arm and get you to safety" she took the skirt making a makeshift sling for his arm and held him close running to the safety zone. Once she reached the area she set him down with the others "here he seems to have injury in his arm and some cuts. He has family out there i will return with them or i will be sure a fellow hero does" she was given her skirt back as she ran off.