The Beginning Of Super Moves!

//Quick note sometime in the story there will be a phone call and i wanted to point out that Bold will be (Y/N) talking so there's no confusion anyway onto the story enjoy :). P.S I'm sorry for the paragraph jumps at times it'll be essential to the story but i won't give away too much //

Once (Y/N) had woken up she got dressed in her hero outfit excited. Aizawa rubbed his eyes watching her move around the room getting ready for the day "how are you this eager this early?". "Well i'm happy to have all my students back together and today we get to teach them two super moves. Hopefully working together again as a unit of heroes will be just the thing to get everyone back on track" she looks at him. Aizawa smiles slightly "You have enough energy to teach for the both of us maybe I'll just nap instead". "Sorry but no can do Shouta i still need you" she smiles "I'm going to call Laura and make sure she's awake while you get ready so we can get going" she walks out of the room calling Laura.

With Laura

Laura sat at her desk writing in a journal, "Hm i should head out I'm sure everyone is waking up or in Iida's case on their way out" she said in a hushed tone looking at her phone checking the time. She got up putting her book in her backpack then slightly jumped hearing her phone ring. She quickly grabbed it and answered "Good morning mom" she smiles putting her backpack on then grabbed her shoes walking out.  "Good morning Laura I'm surprised you're awake i usually have to get you up myself but I'm glad you're up. Did you sleep well? Did you all get along after we left?". Laura slipped her shoes on sitting on the stairs, she balanced her phone as she tied her shoe laces "I slept fine and I'm sure everyone got along fine i fell asleep early so I'm not to sure" she got up and walks over to the campus. "Oh well I'm happy to hear you're sleeping okay i know you were really tired and sleep is good for you plus today you'll be working hard". "May i know what is on today's agenda?" Laura smiles slightly. "You'll know in class for now go talk with your friends i know they missed you when you well..". "Yeah i get what you mean" Laura gripped her backpack strap slightly. "Well i gotta get Aizawa so we can make our way to the school see you there i love you". "I love you too bye" Laura hung up sighed. She looks over to the dorms seeing the others walk out and smiles slightly. 'I need to relax besides if i let what Mineta said get to me what kind of hero will i be'.

Flash Back{last night}

Laura stood at her door with her hand on the handle. She slightly opened the door and stopped hearing the others down the hall. She took a deep breathe ready to swing open her door and let them see her room and get over being nervous but she stopped hearing them talk. "Uh i don't know if you recall but she's the daughter of a villain and not some small one a big scary guy who could probably kill us with a snap of his fingers. Sorry but hot or not I'm going to try and distance myself i like living!" Mineta looks at the others "What if somehow she goes villain and she's just like him. What if she's secretly a villain now because of him when he kidnapped her". Laura shut the door and gulped slightly nervous backing away from it sitting on her bed. She looks down at her phone picking it up looking at her contacts debating if she should call or text one of them. She shook her head and set it down thinking they might be asleep and not wanting to bug them. "Hey don't say that Mineta that's rude what if she heard you I'm sure she'd have her feelings her" Mina looks at him. "I-i don't think she'd ever turn into a villain not just because she's part of a hero family but growing up she's always been determined to do good plus it's not like she chose to be his daughter" Izuku looks at him "Plus Phaser i mean Ms.(L/N) was the reason Laura isn't a villain and won't be one". "Yeah Deku is right she has helped make Laura happy and is helping us all be heroes no matter where we come from now let's continue with the dorm rooms" Uraraka smiled.