End Of Exam!

// Hello! I know i owe you guys an apology for disappearing I'll save it for the end of the chapter though to explain myself //

3rd Person P.O.V

Laura fell to her knees and placed her hands on the ground "i..i barely made it..". She smiled tiredly and looks up towards the stands crumpling the paper under her hand slightly. "I hope i made you proud" she said in a low tone and sat up. She felt someone grab her under her arms pulling her up "Huh?". "Congratulations (L/N)! We are very happy for you. Sadly in our group the only ones who passed was Kanato and I." Daichi smiles holding Laura up. "I heard your muttering i know who ever you tried to impress is very proud. You have a strong and vibrant aura, although..well never mind that i should get going to cheer up Katsuro and Ryuu" he set her down and walks off. Laura tilted her head slightly watching him walk away thinking to herself. 'What was he going to say about my aura?..'. She blinked snapping out of her thoughts hearing Bakugou yell "Wait how'd you pass you're only a few points ahead of me?!" He glared at her holding her paper he snatched up from the floor. Laura let out a nervous giggle "I uh..i don't know i'm just as shocked..". She took a few steps back looking down nervous.

(Y/N) smiles feeling a sense of pride "Yes! Our class did an excellent job! Even if Bakugou and Todoroki didn't pass they still did great" She looks over at Aizawa. Aizawa nods "Yes but those two will need to do the weekend training to get their licenses" he got up from his seat. (Y/N) stood up "Yeah there's a whole lot more to do. Geez we have quiet the full schedule huh Shouta?" she spoke as she followed him out of the stands. "Hm yes we do but don't forget your end of our little bet" He replied to her hiding his slight smirk behind his scarf. "Ah oh yeah about that-" (Y/N) was cut off by Ms.Joke walking up to them as they exited the stadium. "Eraser! Phaser!" Ms.Joke called out as she walks up to them. They both look over at her as she spoke to them. "Hey i was thinking we should do some combined training together" Ms.Joke looks at them. "Hm that sounds like a good plan" Aizawa replied. (Y/N) nods "Yeah i think it'll do good on both of our students maybe i can get Takehiko to agree to this too". (Y/N) looks over seeing some of Takehiko's students talking to Laura. She smiles then looks over to Takehiko as he headed over to her. Takehiko rubbed the back of his head with a small pout on his face "Alright let me hear it.." he looks at her. "Oh? Hear what?" (Y/N) held back a small giggle. "I know i'm a bad teacher that's why all but two of my students failed" he sighs. "Nah i don't think that but i'm sure Aizawa and i can give you some pointers. Let's do some combined training sometime" (Y/N) pat his shoulder and looks over to Aizawa. Aizawa looks at Takehiko "You're rusty at being a teacher you'll get used to it. Start by taking control of your students because mine need to leave" he pointed behind Takehiko. "Huh?" Both Takehiko and (Y/N) made a small noise of confusion and looked over to where he was pointing. (Y/N) smiles at the sight in front of her.

Laura looks down at her license "Hm..why am i smiling like that? I don't even have a normal driving license and i mess up this one. I look like I drank a whole pot of coffee and can't stand still..". "Aww i think you look nice" a voice spoke next to her causing her to jump slightly. "Ah!" Laura jumped not expecting the person. "Oops I'm so sorry (L/N) i didn't mean to frighten you" Daichi spoke and pressed his hands together in front of him as he apologized "I just, i can sense those negative feelings and those harsh words on yourself again. I think you need to rest and drink some tea to calm your nerves. Perhaps i am prying I-" Laura cut off Daichi's little rant. "Hey it's okay Sai" she smiles "I understand and you're right, I'm over thinking myself i suppose these have been some pretty hard days. Oh also call me Laura we're friends so no need to be so formal". Daichi's gaze softened and he gently wrapped his arms around her hugging her "Then you may refer to me as Daichi." Daichi smiles and set his hand on the back of her head. Laura's eyes widen slightly and felt her head press against his chest "Daichi..". "You seemed in need of a hug and I wanted to let you know, that it's okay y'know to feel these emotions I'm certain if you talk it'll all be fine" Daichi looks down at her and stepped back. Laura looks at him feeling her eyes sting from the tears forming in them. Laura quickly blinked away her tears "Wow you've got one cool quirk! I should get going ask Kanato for my number bye!" she quickly ran onto the bus. Daichi smiles waving to her "See you later Laura.."he walks back to Hashi seeing him with his phone out taking a picture of them. Hashi grinned with small tears in his eyes "That was so sweet thank you Daichi". "Tch crybaby drama king" Ryuu muttered looking at them. "Hey!" Kanato snapped at him "No ruining moments!".

(Y/N) giggled "How sweet she made more friends". "Hm a little too touchy perhaps.." Aizawa muttered. Takehiko chuckled "No worries that's just Daichi. He's a big sweetheart and is pretty naive about anything that would make you go into protective mode Aizawa. Basically he's a gentle giant ray of sunshine" he smiles. "Although his quirk must have a factor in why he cofronted Laura like that, he's usually big on other's personal space.". "Hm? What do you mean?" (Y/N) looks at him. "Well Daichi can read auras he must have felt troubled about something he saw. He likes to help people when they're feeling strong emotions that can be harmful to themselves or if they're being held back by themselves. Again he's a sweet kid, maybe too sweet". Takehiko looks at her. "Troubling.." (Y/N) looks over to Aizawa. Aizawa rubbed the back of his neck "I don't know if we should push her to talk it might make her push us away. Maybe you should wait for her to come to you" he looks at her. "Yeah you're right, she's a teenager and i remember being her age during these exams.." She nods and sighs. "Well i'll be going now I'm sure you and Aizawa need to discuss your end of the bet since you lost" Takehiko grinned and quickly left to his bus. "Ah yes i nearly forgot" Aizawa's eyes had a small glint in them causing (Y/N) to take a small step back. "O-Oh yeah well i think we should wait till we're alone to discu-" (Y/N) stopped her sentence feeling someone bump into her. "My bad i am so sorry Phaser" a young boy stepped back "I got mixed up in the crowd trying to get though"he looks at her. "Oh no worries i understand just be sure to get back to your class. With the excitement from the exam they might end up leaving without you" She smiled. "We should get going come on" Aizawa walks over to the bus seeing all the students finally on board. "I'm coming. Good luck on being a hero" She told the boy then walks onto the bus after Aizawa.

(Y/N) looks out the window of the bus seeing the boy still standing there. She felt an odd nagging sense of something familiar about him but couldn't place her finger on it. Was it he she just passed on the street before and that's why she can't quiet recall or maybe she knew his parents and that's why he seemed familiar. She felt her smile drop as she felt an odd sense of unease as the boy's smile quickly turned smug and almost taunting as he waved. "Hm? What's wrong Ms.Phaser?" Tsuyu asked seeing her mood change. "Huh?" Aizawa looks at her. (Y/N) shook her head "Nothing i just had a weird thought" she looks at them and sat down in her seat as they drove back to the school "I'm fine". She looks down at her lap as she racked her mind for why she sensed something familiar about him.

"Damn i never want to be that peppy again" the sound of clothing ripping was heard as a boy walked down a dark alley. He reached an empty room that was behind a hidden door at the end of the alleyway. "Ritsu! Where the hell were you?!" an angry voice yelled as he walked in, a school uniform blazer ripped apart in his hand. Ritsu dropped the cloth "I was getting info for the boss remember numbskull. He wanted to know if she passed or failed". "Yeah but that was hours ago a simple check and that's it! What if those bastards caught you!". "S-Shin please calm down.." a timid voice spoke up trying to calm down a possible fight. "Yoosung is right besides we got the info right Ritsu?" another young male spoke up from a beaten up red sofa. "Yeah plus i saw her" Ritsu walked further into the room. "Her?" Yoosung spoke up. "Not your damn guardian angel HER i mean Phaser. I could barely hold back from showing off my quirk. The look when she saw me though" Ritsu smirks and activated his quirk "Plus that pathetic excuse for a next hero Laura panicking as my blades nearly sliced into her. Those fools had no clue" he gazed at the sharp knives that took the place of his fingers as he activated his quirk. "The fun...has only started.."

// Hello all reading this! Now i know it's been a long time but i had a lot happening in my life. Somethings a bit too personal to get into detail but i'll name off what isn't. The main thing behind it was school started up and off the bat i had these two exams to take. I got really sick to the point where just opening my eyes was a big pain. But now i'm better and back! I'm working a lot harder on this story now. I'm trying to edit more on top of just writing the chapter because i noticed and saw a few comments on where i missed. The earlier chapters were done back a few years back when i didn't have my glasses and only worked on my phone. So i will be doing better now that i can see better. My lack of chapters though still sucks i wish i would have had time to say this before. Behind Madame Fandom's mask is clearly clown makeup... Anyhow i have now started up season 4 and is anyone else excited for this one i've been on the edge of my seat! I'm working on a lot so my uploading may seem slow but i have a lot on my plate and hope you understand. I hope you all have a lovely time and enjoy more chapters from this anxious nerd! //