Do Heroes Get A Break?

3rd Person P.O.V

"So you want me to do what?". "Get a piece of her quirk if our plan for the camp is going to work I'm going to need it for my quirk. Don't kill her or injury her badly but scare her to activate her quirk then get out of there fast, knowing her she'll call for help possibly or try to fight you and we can't have that yet besides your knives are strong aren't they". "Maybe but I'll break it off her with my hands if I have to even". "Good take this it's temporary it'll hide your voice till your official meet up". "It's not good looking but whatever".

After the exams Hagakure suggested that the students go down to the mall and do some shopping. (Y/N) felt happy that Laura would be hanging out with a crowd of her friends instead of being alone. (Y/N) trusted Laura alone but lately she's been feeling worried something in the back of her head kept giving off warning sighs but she couldn't figure out about what. Currently she was being dragged to a restaurant by Nemuri a.k.a Midnight. "Come on relax (Y/N)" Nemuri looks at her. "What are you talking about I am" (Y/N) smiles nervously. "(Y/N)" Nemuri said in a stern tone. "Fine I am a bit worried but don't say anything about it in front of Aizawa I don't want to worry him" (Y/N) sighs. "I promise my lips are sealed bit before we go in, you shouldn't worry from what I've seen Laura is a strong young lady just like you and if any guy hurts you or her you can bet I've got your backs" Nemuri grinned. (Y/N) smiles "thanks you're a good friend". They both walk in meeting up with Hizashi, Toshinori and Aizawa. "Hey Nemuri, hey (Y/N)!" Hizashi yelled from a table. "Hey boys!" Nemuri walks to them with (Y/N) and sat down. "Are you sure it's a good idea for us to be relaxing" Aizawa looks at Hizashi. "Yeah shouldn't we be on guard" Toshinori agreed. "Come on live a little" Hizashi groaned. "Yeah besides I know (Y/N) here could use some relaxing. A hero and mother must be a big energy consumer" Nemuri pat (Y/N)'s shoulder then her eyebrows furrowed "wait a second..". (Y/N) gulped nervously. Nemuri grabbed the bottom of (Y/N)'s shirt and pulled it up seeing her hero outfit. "You're wearing your hero outfit?!" Nemuri whisper yelled. "Whoa Nemuri personal space!" Hizashi covered his eyes and Toshinori's "the only person that should be looking there is Aizawa!". "Tch shut up Hizashi" Aizawa looks at him "weren't you listening she's covered, you idiot". (Y/N) pushed down her shirt "you never know" she smiles nervously. "Yeah she's got a point besides she's just being safe" Aizawa looks at her. "Fine let's just order" Nemuri picked up a menu. (Y/N) smiles at Aizawa then picked up her menu. 'I should try to relax I'm sure Laura is fine'.

With Laura

Laura walks in the mall with the others from class. "Hey Laura how's your shoulder" Izuku looksat her. "Oh I'm fine it's nothing too bad I just need to put some ice on it and relax for the remainder of the day" Laura looks at him. "That's good to hear" he smiles. "Yes we can't have anyone injured for the camp" Iida looks at them. "Hey look it's those kids from the Sports Festival" someone pointed out. Laura smiles "we've still got fans from then awesome" she waved "hello". "Whoa mommy look it's the girl with the pretty shiny quirk!" A little girl pointed to Laura tugging her mother's shirt. "Yeah it is she had the armor!" A little boy next to her yelled. "It wasn't armor dummy it was shiny gems!" The little girl huffed. "Yes it was!" He stuck his tongue at her. "Please no fighting you two" their mother begged.

"Looks like you've got two super fans already" Mina looks at Laura. Laura smiles and walks to them "Hey there I couldn't help but notice you little argument so I've come to help with the little issue" she kneels down in front of them. "Really?" They look at her. "Yes now let me just say that you are both right. My quirk is very much like a gem but stronger like a super shiny strong armor" she closed her hands and formed a small gem with a hole at the top "my quirk can be considered a crystal or diamond" she took a blue ribbon from her ponytail and tied it to the gem like a necklace then put it on the girl. Laura closed her hands again and made a small shield with a sword on it "my quirk can work in many ways like knight's armor which can protect me or a person I'm helping" she pulled out a string from her pocket and did the same as a necklace putting on the boy "I'm glad to see you two are fans of my quirk but I'm sure yours is as good in the future I look forward to seeing you possibly wanting to be heroes " Laura pat their heads standing up. "Thank you so much!" They smiled. "That was sweet your mother must be proud to raise a daughter like you" the mother smiles "here let me pay for th-". "No ma'am it's okay I don't payment I wish you to have a lovely day" Laura waved goodbye and walks back to her classmates.