Chapter four

After that strange,  was that what humans call a conversation ?, I walked of . I followed his directions. As I was walking to the house , I kept on tripping up , how do humans walk with these legs ? For me I think that swimming with a tail is better but that is just for me .

And humans kept looking at me , why , I was no different , I just grew up in the sea with a tail instead of legs , and I was walking with a bikini and no shoes . The ground was really clean. While I was talking to Molly on the trip to that rock , she kept on saying that some of the humans throw a lot of rubbish onto the ground everywhere. The worst thing that they throw is chewing gum and cigarettes. Well in this place , that does not happen . They all throw rubbish in the bin and not on the ground .

I keep on walking and shiver a bit . The wind was becoming stronger. I really need to get money so I can buy stuff .

Suddenly a wallet nearly breaking , because of all the money that was in it , appeared in my hand. Oh Madame Mouspell probably meant that when I thought about money it would appear and not the moment when I walked/swam/slipped out of the sea .

As I was walking I passed so many different buildings. I kept on walking and then saw a place called ' Primark '. I walked to the building and saw that it was open . There were four mannequins at the front . Two at the left and two at the right . All of them was a silver color and they all wore different types of clothes .At the left the mannequin nearest the moving stairs was wearing a sun hat and a bikini . Then beside that one was a mannequin that wore a denim shirt and jeans and it was wearing a beanie . And beside that one , was one wearing a Teddy bear pajama . And beside that one was just a mannequin with a skirt and a pretty shirt . I looked at them for a long time like I was
studying them . These are the clothes that people wear? They look very pretty . I walk over to a person who was on the other side of a block of wood , I think it is wood , that was standing beside a metal box which went cha-ching when the person pressed a button.

"Hello can buy what all of the mannequins at the front are wearing ?" I asked the person . They looked bored. When they heard that ,they looked at me then at the wallet filled with money . The person just nodded and walked to the mannequins , where there were extra clothes for people who wanted to buy the clothes .

After the person got all the clothes and put all of them on the block of wood that was painted white . The person quickly used a machine which part of it glowed red and she kept on pointing it at those , I do not know what they are called , I am just going to call them zebra design tags .

"Is that all for today ?" She asked .

"Yes it is ." I replied to her .

"Would you like a bag miss ?" The girl said . She looked about my age .

"Yes thank you ." I replied to her.

She then tried stuffing all those clothes in one bag . Somehow she was able to do it . She could be a magician . "Look at all these clothes , using my skills I will be able to put all of these clothes that this girl bought in one bag ".Is what I think she would say if she was a magician.

"Would you like to look at the shoes isle ?" She asked seeing that I was not wearing any shoes . Molly told me as well about shoes . Shoes are these items made out of , I have no idea , but they go on your feet . I hope they are comfortable.

The girl steps on to the moving stairs and goes upwards . I slip on to the ground . Nothing bad happened to the bag that I was holding . Ow once again . I just realized that there was music . It was really good .I stand up once again and put one of my feet on to the moving stairs . I jump of . It was not a flat surface like I expected stairs to be . I then looked to my left and see some normal stairs and another moving stairs .

I walk to the stairs . I walk up the normal non moving stairs and see the girl waiting for me . She then leads me to a place where there where so many strange items . These must be shoes .

After 15 minutes I found some pretty shoes . I found bunny slippers so I could wear those in my house and not mess up anything . I found some pretty boots , they had a zipper on the side and the colour of it was black , they looked amazing. I as well found sandals , these strange shoes which do not cover the whole foot, they looked very pretty and they had a nice fake flower on the top . The fourth and last shoes were heels . I tried walking in them and immediately fell over . I have to practise . I as well went and bought socks and etc .

After I paid I asked to go to the changing room to get changed the girl nodded .

I went into the changing room and walked out with the boots on and the denim jacket , denim jeans and the boots .

I walked out with one bag , which was filled to the max . The sky was dark . I could see the stars . They shined in the sky like diamonds. I then hear someone sing a song . They were singing out of their window . They had a really pretty voice .

"Hey you singing, you are a really good singer , keep on practicing and maybe you can go to a contest ?" I shouted up to then .

"Thank you ." The person replied and I walked off .

I found Centre Street and found number sixteen. Strangely there was no noise coming from any room only the creaking of stairs as I walked up to my apartment. This is so exciting . I got out my key and I opened the door , the darkness making me unable to see anything .

"He is home ." A deep male voice says not exactly beside me but I heard his voice in my right .

What was happening? This was not any voice that I had heard before .
.
.
.
Hi thank you very much for reading . Please tell me you like this book by commenting or voting or doing both of them . If you have any questions about this book please ask . And if I have made a few mistakes in this chapter could you please tell me . Thank you again .
Peace .