Chapter six

Hey so thank you very much for reading . So I thought of a different idea . I thought it would be best if I did Marcus's POV ( POV stands for point of view ) to say what was happening . It will start from when he is at the beach party and meets Serena.

Marcus's POV

"Hey , so have you given up finding the one ?"My friend asks me . His name is Charles. He is a Delta and a werewolf of course . A Delta is the third in command in a pack .

The one . I have looked practically everywhere but I can not find them. I used to go on trips all over the world , but now with what is happening I have to go back to the pack. I am an important member in the pack. I am a Beta . A second in command. It is good that I am not an Alpha , the responsibility , they can not even go on holidays it has to be an important reason that  they left their pack. And I can go away tomorrow to keep on going with my mission to find the one . My mate .

Sometimes I just sit down on the sand at night . The waves making a calming noise. The stars reflect on the sea .

Those were amazing nights. Even my wolf liked those nights . He barely liked anything at all . He was always angry at himself that he could not find his mate after our search. Well , at least we know two things . One is that our mate is alive and two is that our mate is either a werewolf or a human. The second has to be right . No vampire has ever been a werewolves mate ever, and I know that the first is right because my wolf and I would have felt a terrible pain in out heart.

"Well right now I have been made to stay here to look after the pack but maybe tomorrow I'll go on a trip to Hawaii , I haven't been there yet ." I answer him . Hawaii is a good place .

"Really , I thought that you already went there , why don't you check on your phone?"He said . Really , have I already been there?

I look at my notes on my phone and see the list of places that I have been to , to find the one . My mate. Charles has better memory than me , big time.

I had organised it alphabetically , so it was easy to find , yep I have already been there .

"You're right , I have been there already , why did I forget ? It must be the stress . Where do you think I should go next ?" I told him, being the leader of a pack for a few weeks is so stressful, I am so happy that I am a Beta , not a full time Alpha.

"Why don't you stay here and fin........................"Everything goes in slow motion, all the sound that is around me is gone , I feel like time stopped , my heart beat quickened , there someone just went through the door to the party, it was a she , her long black , straight hair , which reached to her waist , was glowing and looked so beautiful, she was wearing a bikini, she looked absolutely stunning, her eyes were a bright blue colour , like the sea , she was amazing and she was mine .

My mate. Everyone else heard my heartbeat quicken and saw and smeltthe human walking in the cafe , she must be knew here , she then walks up to me . Her eyes still shining and brighter than the sea , her eyes were beautiful, they were amazing .

"Hey do you know where Centre Street is ?" She said. Even her voice is angelic. When I see that she is nearer I see that she has a small scar on her cheek . Even that looked beautiful.

"Yeah just go out of this cafe and turn right then keep on walking straight till you see it ." I reply to her.

She then thanked me and walked off. She was amazing , I am so happy that I stayed here, wait what was her name?

She was outside . I went to the window and shouted over the loud music :" Hey what is your name ?"

"My name is Serena, what is your name?" She said .

"My name is Marcus ." I reply to her. I could listen to her for hours just speaking.

"Bye. " She said . What why ? She didn't have to go. Actually maybe she is tired or busy . Well at least I know her name .

"Bye." I said . She then started walking off. The way she walked was strange , like she was about to fall at any moment.

Then the whole pack went and congratulated me that I had found the one . I danced quite a lot and talked . The sugar rush that the cola had given me making me dance quicker. My wolf wouldn't stop talking . I am so happy .

Charles then said that he had to go . Well he and two others were going to the house of the betrayer. The betrayer was going to start a war between the pack that I was in and the neighbouring pack . Our pack was named the Moonstone Ice Pack . It is quite unusual but that is the reason that it is called that . So people can remember. Our pack is the strongest pack in the world and guess who the second strongest pack in the world is ?

Yes you got it . Our neighbours. Well we had done a pact that if no one attacks no one would get hurt. As well the Alpha of the pack is quite friendly if you give him respect.

A few hours later.

After partying like crazy for a few hours, my phone started ringing so I quickly went out and saw that it was from Charlie. I then answered the phone and the first thing I heard was Charlie's voice saying :

"Marcus we have a massive problem . We got the wrong house."
.
.
.
Hi . Thank you for reading . If you have any questions please ask , and please comment, vote and maybe share . If you do thank you so much .

Peace .

The Blue Tailed Mermaid जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें