Chapter 30

This song is by Alessia Cara, it is called Scars to your beautiful, I hope you enjoy. Also sorry for the long wait.
_________________________
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

Jimmy Dean
_________________________

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Henry Ford
_________________________

I saw a light. A bright light, as bright as if the rays of the sun were blaring right into my two eyes.

The light was beginning to hurt my eyes so I closed them shut.

I opened my eyes after a few seconds and realized that it had worked, she had let everyone and me escape out of the mind spell she had cast.

Suddenly out of thin air, dozens of people started appearing on the sand around me everywhere, a few people shrieked and put a jacket above their head's and they all looked confused and probably a bit relived, I probably screamed a bit too loudly.

My cloak was over my face so no one except the people who saw me in the spell knew who I was, even though it isn't very important if anyone saw me.

I slowly turn my head at the Witch standing on the sand, the Wizard sitting on the sand, a flow of purple,sparkles?, flew out of his hands and onto the Witch, it's probably a spell to give energy to her, I probably wouldn't be standing if someone screamed in my head never mind a Mermaid. Both shock and anger were the only two emotions on her face as she gave me a death stare.

I look over at Molly, she looked like a ghost, she kept on trying to go back to the beach but the people wouldn't let her leave, they stopped her by stepping on top of her tail and watching her trying to go to the beach.

The people who had been on the beach before of course realized that people were randomly appearing and all, most of them, looked and ran at the people who had just appeared, some of them looked very annoyed, they take a quick glance at the Witch in anger but all run over to the people they recognize.

"Well go on get her." The Witch shouted at them, trying to avoid the fact that she had let the kidnaped people go, the Wizard looked probably a bit tired and was sitting down on the sand, the spell must have been difficult to cast.

My shoulder did still hurt but I had to get Molly.

"Come on people!" She shouted at the people in the sunglasses who were helping the people who had just appeared. They probably didn't hear her or of course didn't want to help her.

While all of the people were distracted I ran to Molly.

I grabbed her hand and started dragging suddenly her towards the sea. The Witch then walked up to me.

"You'll pay for this."She said to me and pointed her finger at me.

Suddenly I start to float upwards, a wave of cold surrounds me, she then points a hand at Molly making her go away from the water.

"Why would you do this?" I shout at the Witch.

I then point at the sea. I then make a person out of water and make it walk to the Witch, the person kicks her feet from underneath her and both the Witch and I fall onto the ground.

I take a glance at Molly, once again she tries to go near the sea. I point at the sea and make the water come nearer to Molly and make it drag her as well.

While I was helping Molly, the Witch was trying to destroy the person made it of water.

She pointed a thin finger at the water person and a red spark hit the person and made the water person turn into smoke.

The Witch faced me with an angry scowl.

"Do you realize how many of you are out there," she shouted with a scowl on her face.

"What do you mean," I asked her as the Witch took a few steps towards me.

"And you." She pointed at me ignoring my previously asked question.

"You just have to be here. Now! All this time you were all in hiding, all this time!" The Witch looked at her in anger as she shouted.

"And you had to come here at this exact moment, now!" She pointed her thin finger at me.

"What, what are you trying to say," I shout at her.

I take a glance at Molly, she was near the ocean. Well nearer than she was before.

Suddenly the Witch flies sideways as someone tackled her from the side. She hit the sand with a thump.

"Get of me stupid, get her not me,"she shouted at the person who had just tackled her. Marcus?

"Tell me! Tell me now! Did you do this? Was it you who did the spell?" Marcus shouted at her angrily.

"Yes it was me, so what, get that person, stupid." She shouted loudly in the Marcus's face.

"No stay silent now," he said to her while holding her hands and trying, but not succeeding, to wrap cloth tightly around her arms to stop her from attacking people.

"Dumb dog, why are you doing this? You're barking up the wrong tree! Get her now you mutt!"She screamed at him, hitting him in the leg and making him move a bit backwards but after a few seconds to let the words sink in a new emotion went on her face.

Suddenly Marcus growled, like literally not figuratively.

He looked at the Witch and pushed her with force, the Witch moved backwards.

"What did you call me?" He said calmly.

Suddenly water arrived from underneath the sand and surrounded the Witch.

"Ha! You can't get me now! Can you!" She shouted, a smirk on her face as she laughed at our faces.

"Wait! What's happening! Why is the sand going away, where are you taking me! Where a-", her voice disappeared as she fell and sand covered where she had fallen, had someone just killed her and who did that!
_________________________

⭐️Thank you so much for reading and waiting for this chapter, this isn't the best top quality chapter in my opinion. I am so sorry that I haven't updated in ages. Also thank you so much for over 900+ reads!

The four reasons that I haven't updated are:

1. Writers block.
2. Homework.
3. Wattpad kept on glitching and kicking me out of the app, I actually had finished this on Friday so...
3. And finally procrastination.

So last but not least, have a great day or night.⭐️