Seventeen

I woke up...

I opened my eyes and saw a white ceiling with a light hanging from it. I was not in the beach.

Where was I anyway? I was not in my apartment or on the beach. Am I perhaps in a hospital? I move my head to the left and saw a window with a balcony and beside a table with a spinning chair beside it. And on my right was a table that was near a mirror.

I could not see any hospital equipment so I am probably not in a hospital.

I sit up and see a red door. Pretty. I then saw something , something strange.

It was lying on the ground, a lamp or to be more precise some broken parts that used to be a lamp. Was that me?

I then put my bare feet on the ground. I saw that I was wearing a white dress , the same as in my dream.

I was still wearing my bikini , but I had a dress over it.

I then walked to the mirror and saw my eyes, they were a deep blue colour , a really deep colour. I must have been angry.

I calmed down my nerves and saw that my eyes were beginning to turn a normal colour.

I then had an idea to calm down my nerves.I walked to the spinning chair. I sat down on it. Then I kicked my legs with a bit too much force onto the ground and I flew to the bed that I had just been lying on.

Something must have happened because the chair flung me off and I landed on the bed again.

That was fun. I move the seat back to its normal place. I probably should not try doing that again, I could get hurt or someone could come in and see me fly across the room with a chair.

I then walk to the door and try to listen for anything on the other side but I hear no one.

I slowly open the door and poke my head out. I look side to side and see no one.

Did no one hear my screams or shouts or the crash of the lamp?

I walk out and in front of me was a note that was in the ground.

Sirena
After you wake up you can use this robe and go downstairs , you can have breakfast there. As well there is a bathroom on the first room in your right, in there are a few clothes.
From Tom.

He spelt my name wrong. I'm going to have to tell him how to spell my name. I walk to my right and open the door.

There was no light in the room, the only thing I could see was the floor and my silhouette. I could see nothing else. Just darkness.

I put my hand against the wall and flick a switch. It was a bathroom. A box was in the middle , written on it was my name in someone's handwriting. The person had written my name twice and crossed out one of them.

I walked to the door , closed it and locked it. I opened the box and saw a few clothes.

I put my bikini and my white , and what I think strange, dress on the floor. I then change into a blue shirt and blue jeans. They colour of blue were different shades.How did they know that those  shades of blue were my favourite shades of blue? Maybe something to do with being a mermaid but I'll just say that it was a lucky guess or they did not even mean it on purpose.

I pick up the bikini and the white dress and put them in the box.

I look at the mirror and saw that my hair was not messed up. It takes about 3-4 days of not brushing my hair to have it look like a total mess. Yes to answer your question I did experiment.

I tied my hair in a high ponytail , grabbed the box and walked back into the room I woke up in.

I then got all the lamp pieces and put the bits in the bin.

I then go to the window. And put up the curtains , or tried to. They were tied tightly. Like they were trying to stop someone opening the window to not see something, who would stop someone seeing the view out of a window? Well Tom would.

I grab the box , go out the room , pick up the note and walk down the stairs.

I then enter the kitchen. I put the box on the ground and sat down on a chair that was near the table.

"So are you Serena?"
______________________________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is not the longest and that I haven't updated  in some time.