Chapter seven

Charles POV
( If you do not know what it means , it means  point of view ).

We found his apartment, after a lot of research we found it. It was Centre Street 16 .

There was a good reason for why we had to find his home . He was in our pack . Was , as in used to be , he ran away.

A pack is a group of werewolves and in the group there is the most powerful, who is the Alpha , the second strongest and important is the Beta , and the third is called Delta . The Alpha looks a bit different from the rest of the pack  . Stronger.

He had betrayed us . We had signed a peace contract with another pack a few kilometers away. And guess what he did . He lied to them and told them that we were planning to attack them and it all went crazy . At the end we all realized that he was lying. When he realized that he had two angry Alphas trying to find him he disappeared. Poof . No one could find him . Not even a clue .

So onto present time we had just arrived at his home . With me is Sara and Robert .

Sara is the best in our pack who can deal with knifes . She has been training since she was about 5 , when she was 5 the father of the Alpha had found her in the forest . She does not remember anything but she sometimes gets flashbacks and whenever she gets a flashback her heart speeds up and she looks so scared . She gets them randomly, even when talking to someone.

Robert is our thinker and can make anyone say their secrets to him. It is just the way that he speaks that makes the person he is investigating tell everything. We were going to ask why did he do what he did . Why did he betray our pack and try to start a war between us?

I opened the door with a paper clip and we walked in . The room was really pretty . In front of me was a painting on the wall , over the painting was glass  , and beside it was a bookcase filled with books.

I get my baseball bat out of my bag and Sara gets a brick out of her bag . Robert then gets a can of red spray paint out of his bag and we all start .

Robert shakes the red can of spray paint and wrote 'TRAITOR' in big letters. Sara gets the brick and throws it at a quite expensive looking T.V. She threw it so hard that the brick stayed stuck in the T.V .Meanwhile all that,  I swing the baseball bat and hit the bookshelf and the painting . The painting makes a loud crack and falls onto the ground , glass is all over the floor. When I hit the bookshelf I hit it so hard that the bookshelf fell onto the ground. Books were also all over the floor . The noise that it made was so loud . I then swing it many times at a desk but it still did not fall onto the ground.

I could hear nothing from the neighbors . Beside the apartment even though in one of the apartments beside us had a party. The walls were sound proof .

We then heard the door slowly open.

"He is here." Robert says and we walk quickly to a room. I accidentally dropped  my baseball bat on the ground .

I hear a heartbeat quicken and realize that the smell of the person is not the same as him. Is someone else destroying this house too? Or are they robing the house?

I then hear a small thud as if a bag fell onto the ground. I open the door slightly and see someone pick up the baseball bat . It was a girl . Wait she was the new one ? The one that just appeared . We had tried to find more information about her on the computer but it has never heard of a human named Serena that lived in Centre Street.

She then looked at every thing that we had done . She then started walking towards us with the baseball bat in her hand. She then opens the door beside the door to this room. We had not yet been there.

She shouted something but I was a bit distracted as I was trying to whisper to the other two.

Then after some time , a long time, she opened this door . During that time I had tried to find a hiding place. I ran to the chair , Sara hid behind the chair and Robert , I do not know what Robert is doing.

She looks at us cand immediately gets angry . She seems familiar. Ohh Serena .My wolf kept on speaking to me .

"What is happening? Is she a relative ?" My wolf said . How would I know the answer. We kind of literally share a mind. He kept on asking more questions. Then we realised that the girl was staring at me . At my eyes change colour. I stop and look at her.

"Now all three of you stand up in a line in front of me and tell me why the heck you are in my home and why is my house a mess? She shouted at us.We all quickly walked in front of her in a straight line.

"Now you , tell me why you and your friends are in my house!" She then pointed to me .

"Um well ... we umm." I said thinking of any ideas in my head .

Suddenly Robert said:" We are a new T.V show. Um we are break'n'repairstuff show. It is a show where we go into someone's house and break stuff. Then we repair the house in only one day and we kind of design the room." Wow he is a quick thinker.

"I'm Charles , this is Sara and this is Robert ." I said to her . After that we all stood silent.

After 5 minutes she said:" Well aren't you going to call a truck or something that you have to repair stuff now ?"

I then go on the phone and she walked out .