The Life of Seven Half-Bloods

Hey, umm, this is my first time doing a fanfict so,I umm hope you guys like it.*runs into coffee table*"Oh my gods, why is that there?"

Chapter I (Ally's point of view)

Ok, we need to get something straight.I had absolutely NOTHING to do with that fight in the gym.Ok, maybe I threw a basketball at this boy I want to go out with.All I wanted to do was get his attention.I didn't want a fight to start, or did I? Either way, he still doesn't know me.Ok, let me start over.My name is Allison Austin (Ally to my friends), and I'm in 10th grade.Both of my parents died when I was a baby.My hair is dyed a very dark black with red streaks in it.My hair is long, so I usually keep it in a ponytail.I usually keep a short, but sharp pocket knife in my back pocket, just in case someone get any funny ideas.I've been to the juvenile detention center nineteen times, have gotten expelled ten times, and have a horrible case of dyslexia, intense ADHD, and ADD.My best friend, and foster sister, is just like me but more careful.Skyler,(a.k.a my foster sister, best friend, known as Sky to her friends), has also been to as many schools as me.But unlike me, Sky can get a boyfriend, and a good-looking one at that.She can lure them to her like she's a supermodel or something.The only image I get from boys is the crazy emo girl who can't be trusted with sharp objects, or safety scissors.I mean, safety scissors? Really?

I really want to date Tom.He's like me in a way.We both like sports, especially sword-fighting, and archery.But he'll never like me.Since he's a jock, he mostly dates those girly, pretty, well-formed, cheerleaders.I'm so not like that.I'm just a scar-faced fighter, whom no one thinks is pretty.

"It's OK Ally.I'll go talk to Tom.And Ally, your really beautiful.It doesn't matter if your not a blonde."Sky said.

Then before I could protest, she ran to Tom.I almost gasped out loud when he asked me out.

"Hey Ally.Wanna come me at the end-of-school party tomorrow night? he said, smiling.

"S-sure Tom."I stammered, obviously nervous.

"Cool.Pick you up at 7:00?"he said

I shook my head yes.He turned and left me standing there paralyzed.Sky smiled at me and left me alone, smiling to myself.

Hey so did you people like my first chapter?I seriously hope so.Comment, even if they're dislike comments,I need all the feedback I can get.