I wake up my friend who looks like a truck crash

Hey peeps, this is going to be i Skyler's POV because I believe it is only fair that since Ally had two in a row that Skyler has two in a row. After this it will be back to normal, and maybe I'll put the guy's POV in too. Enjoy young demigods.

I trudged over to my computer, knowing that all of my friends will be asking me many questions, especially Tiffany and Ally.

Allison (willkillyou) Austin- Skyler Elizabeth Summers, what just happened back at the end of the campfire? Did I really just see you kiss that Henry guy?

Tiffany (isverywise) Rose- C'mon, you gotta tell us.

Skyler (likeselectricity) Summers- What if I don't want to tell you

Annabella (<3'swater) West- Me and Mary will make a tidal wave and ruin all your clothes and your hair.

Tiffany (isverywise) Rose- *Mary and I

Mary (<3'swater) Kolby- I do not agree with you. Fighting is not always the solution...

Allison (willkillyou) Austin and Annabella (<3'swater) West- YES IT IS!!!

Mary (<3'swater) Kolby- ... Before I was interrupted, I was going to say, YOU TIE HER TO A CHAIR AND HIT HER IN THE HEAD WITH A BRICK UNTIL SHE ANSWERS YOU

Allison (willkillyou) Austin- OK, maybe not that low but, who the Hades am I kidding, I'd go that low for an answer.

Skyler (likeselectricity) Summers- My friends are very insane half-bloods. Fine, you're answer is yes. He asked me out. Now, can I go to bed? We are going to head off on a quest after breakfast tomorrow.

Everyone- OK, I guess

* Skyler (likeselectricity) Summers and four others have logged off*

______________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up early the next morning and ran to the showers. After my shower I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, put on a white tank top underneath a half cut bright blue tee shirt with a heart on it. I put on a pair of black high heels, about an inch and a half tall. I then headed off to breakfast.

No sooner than I got two foot out of my cabin, I felt myself being lifted up.

“Hey! Put me down! Now would be n-" I was interrupted by the person covering my mouth with their hand and carrying me behind a tree.

I looked at the person, ready to give them a piece of my mind, when I saw a familiar grin. It could only be Henry. I pretended to be angry and shoved him away playfully. He picked me up again and then threw me over his shoulder. I was laughing as he carried to Cabin Five to get Ally, who hates to get up early. He put me down and laced his fingers with mine as I knocked on the cabin door. I heard a lot of yelling, then I heard something being thrown at the door, and saw the blade of an axe peeking through a newly formed cut in the door.

Finally, the door swung open. Ally herself was standing in front of me, looking like a truck hit her. She was wearing a dark red sports tank top, gray sweats, one black sock and one white sock. Her curly hair was was in a rat's nest. And her right arm had black ink on it in the shape of a skull. On her left arm was the emergency dagger Alex had given her. And for some reason, Puzzler was stuck in a wall in sword shape. Not her best look.

When she saw me and Henry, her ears and cheeks got red. She grabbed the outfit and towel off of her bunk. Then she picked up her cosmetics bag from under her bed. She rushed back to the door and stepped out of the cabin, slamming the door behind her.

“Hey, Sky and Henry.  Please excuse my morning glow. I'm going to fix it now. Don't worry about getting everyone else up. I'm on my way to scare Tiffany right now. The twins will be up right...about... now!" she finished, then barged into the Athena cabin and yelled BOO!, in Tiffany's ear. Then she sprinted to the showers.

After that, Henry grinned at me and we ran to the Hermes cabin to pull a prank on Tom to wake him up.

Sucky way to end the chapter, but I couldn't think of another way to end is, so sorry young demigods.