Chapter XX- My best friend and a centaur go pale

“What the h-” Ally started, but before she could started cursing, Tom covered her mouth with his hand.

She pushed him away and got out of the bed. Her knees buckled and Tom picked her up before she fell. An Apollo kid rushed to help her. She apparently forgot she had twisted her ankle. Chiron then came in and dismissed the Apollo kid. He was about to start running when Ally grabbed his arm. He looked at her, and his eyes were full of fear. He must have been afraid of children of Ares.

“Thank you so much. You helped me a lot. What's you're name?" she said.

“Henry." he said, looking surprised that Ally said thank you.

“Thank you again Henry. I'll be sure to tell my siblings to leave you alone, or else." she said, then smiled a very thankful smile.

He smiled back, then ran off.

“Hello Allison. You will most likely be excused from most of your training. You may go to some classes though.” he turned to the twin-looking girls. “And who are these two young ladies? Are you two twins?"

“I don't know. I was adopted." they both said at the same time. Then they looked embarrassed.

“I'm Annabella West." Annabella said.

“ I'm Mary Kolby." said the other girl.

Ally paled after hearing their names. Chiron looked slightly pale himself. Like they both knew something about them. I looked at Ally curiously.

“Well I'm starving. I'll go get ready for dinner." Ally said, then got off the bed and grabbed the bed rail to keep from falling. Then she limped out of the room. Chiron followed her. He must've seen Ally's expression. I was very curious on what is going on.