Friends?

Solana

I love my bestfriends we were literally a unbreakable pack. Everywhere we went, we went together. Me, Ariel, Luke, and Janae. I was closest to Ariel, and I also had a huge crush on her. I felt weird because I never had feelings for a girl, but I knew I wasn't lesbian. Just Bi.

Today, was going to be good though. Me and Ariel make music together, we don't post it in anything but we sing at school events. And we're well known around our area.
Today we had a performance for the 10 graders assembly.
I was looking BOMB.

Even though I knew that I'm not supposed to wear these kind of shirts, it's not like I follow all the rules in school anyway

1 Hour Later
Ariel picks me up, and i always get in the front with her while Luke and Janae sit in the back.
We played music and my friend Janae kept playing these songs by some guy named Ski mask The Slump god, she was obsessed. I like his music, but she sang and played his songs nonstop.
I take the aux and play Scarlxrd and a little bit of H.E.R..
We all loved Scarlxrd so no one cared about me playing him all the time. Then Ariel plays our song we made awhile back.
Breathe, Don't die on me
Run, but do not race
Keep a steady pace
Let's ride
We sang along as Luke and Janae look at us weirdly. She knew that I liked her without me telling her. But I did tell Luke.
We get to school, and Ariel goes straight to her annoying ass girlfriend Kelly ugh.

I was happy that she was happy with her, but I didn't like the fact the she was with her

Ariel
As soon as I saw my girl Kelly, I ran to her and hugged. Of course I had to grip her ass, duh. But I notice every time Solana was near me and Kelly she had this stank look on her face.
Time went by and Kelly left. Me and Solana had to go setup for the assembly. As Kelly was walking away I asked Solana," Are you okay? You always look at me and my girl weirdly."
"Oh, I didn't realize." She said sarcastically.
"Whatever, soon you'll get your Prince Charming." I said sarcastically as well.
"What if it's a Princess?" She replied
"You're Gay, when did this happen?" I asked
"I'm not gay butt hole, I'm bisexual. And i can't tell you how it happened, I'll just say I like a girl." When she said it I was surprised. She always told me who she liked as soon as she realized it. I wonder who this girl is, and why does she got my bestie not telling me!

What if she likes Kelly, and that's why she didn't tell me. Omfg I realized she looked at us weird but now I know why, she wants my girlfriend.
"Lemme guess Kelly?" I asked her
"Your funny."
"You didn't say no." I said
"Am I'm not giving you an answer but imma say I've none for a long time."

Solana
I hoped she didn't think it was her. I'd rather have her think I'm after her girl than after her.

As we got the set up done, the parents and 10th graders walk in. Me and Ariel had to sing the national anthem, said the school song.

Once we did that we left out, and we walked to the bathroom and I waited for her to change. She wore a dress, always being extra. I just took off my heels that I wore due to my mom being a control freak and put on my Pink slides.
She came out in this

She looked so good. "You look sexy as fuck" I mumbled.
"Huh?" She asked
"Nothing! I said you look casual as fuck." I lied
"I heard "sexy as fuck", care to explain." She said
"You know for Kelly." I said
"So you do want my girl, you've been thinking about her. Well imma tell ya now she's mine."
She came close to my face and said "And it's gonna stay like that."
I looked directly in her eyes and kissed her. Then I jumped back and said "I'm sorry, I gotta go" I ran off full of embarrassment. She didn't follow she just let me leave. Then I realized I left my jacket, and that she's my ride home "FUCK!" I screamed. Good thing I was in the courtyard so no one heard me.
I texted Janae.
- Janae, I need you NOW!
Janae❄️- I don't swing like that 😂
- I'm serious, it's important!!!!!
Janae❄️- Ok, okay, I'm On my way!
She came in the bathroom that I was in and saw me sitting in my bag saying "Fuck my life!"
"Girl, what's wrong?" She asked
"I kissed Ariel!"
"Oh shit, did she kiss back?"
"I don't know I pulled away to quick, and I ran out. She looked hella confused." My eyes started to water.
"Don't you cry, your wearing makeup. You never wear but since you're wearing now, you can't cry. Also did she push you?"
"No."
"Then maybe she liked it."
"But- She- You're right, Damn. Well I also texted you because I left my jacket with her, and I need a ride home."
"No you're gonna get it from her and we're ringing together."
"Fine" I roll my eyes.

End Of School
I went to my locker and I forgot that my locker is right next to Ariel's. She came near me and asked "So I'm the princess?" I ignored her. "Don't ignore me, why didn't you tell me?"
"Can I have my jacket? Also I'm sorry." She gave me my jacket and pulled me closer and said "It's okay, I liked it." I smiled but then I walked away. I wanted to avoid her but I couldn't, she's my ride. And this ride was even more awkward because Kelly was there. Ariel told Kelly about the kiss before it could get out. Even thought she 'liked' it she still was a good girlfriend.
We got in the car and I sat in between Janae and Luke while I could see Kelly looking at me through the mirror.
"Am I missing something?" Luke asked