No Love

Solana
I open Luke's bedroom door, to see him kissing Ariel. I see it and I grab my charger and leave out with no words but a tear.
"SOLANA! It's not what it looks like. Solana, please let us explain. Stop walking away." Luke said
"I gave you my virginity, I loved you. I guess now I lost both of the loves of my life. Bye hope you have fun being with her." I said
"No! Please!" Luke said as I drove off crying. I didn't have anyone, I wanted to call Janae but would she answer.
I texted her"can I come over?", she replied "I'm busy." Knowing that's a lie. I didn't go in the house, I cried my self to sleep in my car.
When I woke up, I could see Ariel, and Luke staring at me as I got out the car.
"What the fuck do you want?"
I asked
"I want you to listen!" Luke said pulling on my arm.
"Fine, explain."
"So Ariel was hurting because she missed you, me, and Janae. I knew if you were there it would help her at all." He said
"So your lips are her therapy."
"No, it was an accident. It just happened."
"Did you kiss her?"
"We kissed."
"I know but did you kiss her first?"
"No." He said putting his head down.
I looked at Ariel and said "Wow, so you apparently 'miss me' and the way you show it is, ignoring me and kissing my boyfriend. I still loved you. I loved the both of you, but now I'm not so sure."
"Please, I didn't mean to kiss him. It just happened. Our faces were close and just like how you accidentally kissed me, I did the same."
"Yea, but I loved you when I did it. Do you love him, do you have feelings for him?"
"Not as big as the feelings I have for you."
"Well you better lose the feelings for me being I'm done with the both of you."
I left my keys in the car and it's locked. "Fuck!"
"What's wrong?" Luke asked
I sighed and said "I locked my keys in my car."
"Let is help you." Ariel said.
"Fine."
I said in a depressed voice. I made an excuse "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."
And I got in the bathroom and cried. I didn't care about them noticing how long I was gone.
They eventually came in to see me crying and they both held me.
I'd scream "I hate you both!" While sobbing and they still held me and rubbed me and said "I know and I'm sorry. I love you" said Ariel
"I love you too." Said Luke.
When I was done crying my eyes out, I told them "Don't ever leave me. I don't wanna date neither of you but I need you both. Don't leave please!" I said
"I will never." They both said.

A Week Later
I told them to never leave me, and they never did. We had most of out classes together and if it wasn't the three of us, it was the two.
But anyways Prom was on the way. I'm excited, even though I knew I wouldn't get a date.
Ariel, and Luke cock blocked and vagina blocked (Idk) guy and girls who came up to me. Luke even did it to his friends, so did Ariel.
We had 3 days before Prom so I had to get a dress.
Instead of looking for one with my 'blockers' I went with my cousin.
We picked out this

(That isn't Solana, but it's the best pic I could fine)I wrapped around my curves perfectly

I wrapped around my curves perfectly.
I wasn't gonna let Ariel or Luke see it, I wanted to surprise them.

At Home
My cousin dropped me off at my house and gave me my dress and then I realized I don't have any shoes.
She pulled a bag out of her truck and said
"Since I know you don't wear no heels, I bought you flats. Even though you know I hate flats."

She hated them but knew that they wasn't even gonna be seen, the dress was too damn long

"Thanks! I love you!" I said
"Can I do your prom makeup?"
"Fuck no, but you can take pictures."
"Fuck you, and bye" I laughed as she left.

I got in the house and luckily my dress was covered with black coverup, and the shoes were in the box.
It was Ariel & Luke.
"So what did you get, I wanna see?" Ariel said touching the coverup. I slapped her hand and said
"You and you will no see it until Prom. It's a surprise. No except my cousin will see it."
"Fine." They both said sadly. I hid it in my sisters playroom closet. Knowing that no one would go in there.
I was just excited for the special day.