Goodbye...

Years Later.....

X and Solana die. Ariel is marrying Luke and his ex wife cheated on him with on of his friends. Ariel and Solana become friends again, and nothing more. Janae marries a football player, and now is on a Vh1 tv show....
X and Solana had 2 kids...
Arie & Jaiden Onfroy.
Solana didn't know she was having twins and she ended up killing herself due to her losing her father, X messing around, and no one was there for her. She shot herself with the gun her father gave her and died. She wrote a note and told X so he knew and he couldn't take it. He went down a dark path of doing drugs and got into an altercation with one of the dealer. The dealer shot him 2 times in his chest and is arrested for life. Come to find out the dealer was Luke's ex wife, Chloé. She covered her face when she did it.
....
I guess all along Ariel was Solana's Supermodel....

X and Solana weren't meant for each other. It was supposed to be her and Ariel but Solana couldn't come to terms with being forever with Ariel and ended up fucking up her own life.
The moral of this story is...
Life is bumpy, and if you make a mistake try again. Suicide is not the answer.
It may seem like it at the time but there's always a solution. Love ❤️.
Find your outlet and live free ~ Author.