Weekends

So today is Friday, and since that whole situation with Geneva, Jah, and I, me and Kah have been acting weird towards eachother.
Like instead of me waking up to his arms wrapped around my waist, he would just lay down facing the opposite direction.
What did I do?
I'm sorry, for hurting you!
What can I do to make it up to you?
Those are the thoughts running threw my head.
But I know if I keep them in my head , I would cry my eyes out. So I texted Luke, I haven't texted him in forever. We haven't talked since... nevermind. But he said to come over, so I got ready and left. Jahseh was still sleeping, so I just texted him...
- I'm leaving to go meet up with someone, I'll be back later. Text me if you need anything
Jahseh💓🥀- *read*
Damn, I get I was acting out of hand (nr) but I don't think I needed to be ignored.
Oh well....

I arrived at this restaurant and started looking for Luke. I saw him signal me, and a smile came upon my face and I went towards him.
Me: Hey Luke, I haven't seen you in like forever.
Luke: Yea, cause you ran away
Me: Look, I needed to. I didn't belong there, and if I didn't run away I would be dead.
Luke: Who's out to get you?
Me: Myself, I was gonna commit suicide
When I said that I looked down.
He used his finger to lift my face and said
Luke: Mama, if you needed me, I was gonna be there. Shiii I'm still gonna be here for you. You're to beautiful to live like that.
Me: Thanks.
Luke: No problem, but how's life.
Me: Don't let me get started, Ariel and I have split up. It's because I have a boyfriend but still she put out the album knowing that I would listen and I knew some of those songs were about us.
Luke: Name one.
Me: One of my favorites Supermodel. She believes that I never gave us a chance, which is true. I know that me and her wouldn't work. I wasn't gonna risk being hurt again, so I chose to be with X.
Luke: Wait X, xxxtentacion! Are you serious?
Me: Yea, why.
Luke: Bruh he's my favorite artist out now, bro your one lucky girl.
Me: Well not right now, because it seems we're not speaking.
Luke: Well I hope you both get married and have a baby, and I wanna watch him.
He said that while putting his hand on top of mine.

Jahseh's POV
I decided to take a walk. I've been ignoring Solana, after that situation I needed time to think, but I couldn't handle not being near her. She try's to talk to me, but my anger won't let me reply.
I saw that she was gonna me up with someone, I really didn't care. I'm just gonna walk to my friends house.
So I was walking and spotted Solana sitting at a table in a restaurant with some nigga. He had his hand on his and she didn't move it.
'Wtf?' Is all I could think. I looked at her and he turned and saw me, no one noticed me though. Only her. I was wearing all black and hoped that no one came up to me.

Solana's POV
I saw Jahseh look at me and Luke, so as soon as he saw me, I moved my hand from Luke's. He looked mad at me, but I would have to explain to him later. I could tell he was going to Ski's so I didn't wanna stop this conversation with Luke or stop him at that.
I looked into Jahseh eyes with the look of hurt and sorry. He just had anger, that's when he started to walk faster. Then he came back.

Jahseh's POV
I came back because I needed to understand what the fuck was she doing. I don't want the mystery of 'is she cheating?' In my head.
I stormed in the restaurant to her table.
Me: What the fuck is going on Solana?
Luke: Omg, your X!
Me: And this is my girl.
I said with an evil look.
He just sat confused.
Solana: Luke meet X, X meet Luke, my friend!
Me: Oh he's your friend. I don't think friends out there hands on each other like that.
Solana: He was telling me how he loved your music and if we were to get married that he would want to come.
When she said that I could tell she wasn't lying.
Me: Fine.
I left out.

Solana's POV
He stormed back out, but I wasn't gonna let him leave me again.
I walked after him and said
Me: Why do you do this?
X: Because I love you, and it would hurt to know you're cheating.
Me: Then trust me, I'm never gonna hurt you on purpose.
X: I don't wanna talk about this now
He said trying to walk away.
I pulled his arm and said
Me: I love you, I always have and always will. I wouldn't mind carrying your baby, or getting married. I want to be with you. Why don't you see that. If I wanted someone else why would I stay and hurt you? I need you!
After that I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back passionately and slowly.
We didn't realize people were watching and recording.
I know he's famous but at the same time he's still my baby. After we kissed, I looked around to see people watching and Luke just clapping hard asab. I smiled and so did Jahseh we just looked into each other's eyes and hugged. I felt a tear on my shoulder, and I'm pretty sure he felt the one I let out as well.
"Baby, I got to go. But I just gotta.... she you soon." He said walking off.

Jahseh's POV
I was happy to hear everything she said to me, and I felt that love again. I had to go to Ski's place because I just felt like doing something for Solana. I just didn't know what.
This might sound stupid but I was gonna asked Ski if he could help me pick out something for her.
Ski: Just get her a teddy bear or some shit.
Me: Nigga, no. I want something that represents our relationship.
Ski: Then get her a train, because y'all thing y'all got is a train wreck.
Me: For real bruh, I'm serious
Ski: Alright bruh, get her a ring
Me: I'm not marrying her yet!
Ski: A promise ring nigga damn.
Me: That's actually really smart.
Ski: You say that like I'm stupid
Me: Well you are so...
Ski: Suck my dick
Me: Alright daddy
I say in a gay ass voice.
Ski: Nigga you gay.
Me: No, I have a girlfriend so I'm bi.
I joke.