Greg?

I stayed aware of my surroundings and was really careful. It made it worse because I lived right across from Ariel's place. If she ever brought him to her place which wouldn't be usual, it would be bad.
Ariel and Greg don't get along. They stopped talking to each other when Ariel was 14. She told her father that she liked girls and he disowned her, but he's starting to grow to her.
....
Ariel
I miss my father and I didn't want to go over his place because my mom died a while ago and I didn't want to cry at the house. I invited my father over to talk.

Greg
My bisexual daughter want me to come in her house. That's gonna be tough because I know she's dating a girl, but....
Solana lives right across I believe so that's perfect access. I always thought she wanted me, and she's finally legal so I can.
I drove to Ariel's place and knocked on Solana's door.

Solana
Jahseh was sitting on the couch and then I heard a knock on my door.
Me: Who is it?
....
Nothing.
.....
Me: Jah can you open the door please?
Jahseh: Sure.
He opened the door and I stood by and grabbed my purse that had the gun in it.
I checked the gun and it was fully loaded.
My dad was always serious about his legal guns.
There stood Greg.
Jahseh: Um baby do you know a Marshall?
Me: His name is Greg not Marshall.
Jahseh: Isn't he the-
Greg: No, I'm Marshall.
He winked at me.
Me: Greg you're disgusting. I'd like it if you'd leave me alone.
Greg: You don't mean that. You're just tryna make your lil boy think that you don't want me.
Me: Greg I'm serious. ARIEL YOUR FATHER IS HERE!
Ariel opened here door and saw what he was trying to do and she knew.
Ariel: Did you invite him, Solana?
Me: No, he came here saying his name was Marshall.
Ariel: Dad what the fuck?
Greg smacked her.
Greg: How dare you speak to me like that!
Ariel: I'm sorry.
Greg: And you know that she wants me, dont you?
Ariel: I know what the note says, and I know what you have, pass it to me so we can end this all.
Me: How can I know you're serious?
Ariel: I still love you, trust me. At least give me the....
She was talking about the knife. I kept a knife in my purse all the time. A pocket one of course.
I took the gun out and slide her the purse.
Greg: You we're gonna kill me Solana? I thought you loved me.
Me: I never loved you, I love your daughter. I wasn't gonna kill you, unless you tried to rape me then I would have to.
Jahseh: Can we calm the fuck down! No one is killing anyone.
Ariel was standing behind Greg and she had the knife in her hand.
Me:Ariel don't!
Ariel: No, I have to.
She stab him from behind and we had no other choice but to hide his body.
We drove to his place and we had to stage a suicide. It was so hard because Jahseh, Ariel, and we all have attempted this and we all have depression.

 It was so hard because Jahseh, Ariel, and we all have attempted this and we all have depression

After all that life went down hill for them and back up for some....