Boyfriend?!

"Did I miss something?"....
"Well it seems as if your secretly bisexual friend kissed my girlfriend. And had me thinking she didn't like me all because she wanted Ariel to her-" Kelly said.
"Kelly chill." Ariel said.
"No let her get it out. Yea I did like her, in fact I probably love her more than you. Also take a picture it will last longer. Do yo wanna pose, how bout me kissing her again." I said.
"BRUH, CHILL!" Ariel yelled at us.
"Solana why didn't you tell me you liked Ariel?" Luke asked me.
"Luke shut the fuck up, I told you I liked her in 10 grade." I said aggressively.
"How bout you come over my place, I need to talk to you." He asked
"Ok, whatever."
Luke kept looking at me. But I didn't care, I just wanted to drag the fuck out of Kelly.
We pull up at Luke house. "By guys and the other." Flipping them all off. It was my signature way of saying bye.

I walk up to Luke's bedroom, I sit down on his bed and he sat in a chair in front of me.
"So... What do you wanna tell me? If we're here to talk about Ariel I don-" I was cut off by his kiss.
He liked me.
I guess the whole friendship we all had since 4th grade, me sleeping over his house, and him helping me when I would get hurt, was all because he was in love with me. I kissed him back. I felt something, it was weird because I wanted Ariel, but now I wanted Luke too. 'Maybe I wasn't in love with Ariel, it could just be my head' I tried to convince myself.

Our kiss became more passionate by the second. He pulled away and told me "I've had a crush on you since 2nd grade, yes before we were friends. When you told me that you wanted Ariel it hurt but I knew that with Kelly in the way it would cause bull shit. But anyways I wanna be with you."
"Are you asking me out?" I asked "No, I'm just saying I want you to be with me, yes I'm asking you out." I laugh and say "Yes!" I kiss him and his face was bright and it was beautiful.

Then I slept over his house, and we had so much fun. I made a bunch of snaps of us kissing. And he made snaps of me on top of him calling him 'babe','baby' and that's when our phones blew up. I only answer Janae and Ariel
The Gang🤞🏾GC
Janae❄️- Solana Arabia Cole, don't tell me...
Are you going out with Luke???

Luke🤞🏾💓- Yes she is 😊

Ariel 🖤- When did you like Solana

Luke🤞🏾💓 - since 2nd grade....

Janae❄️- Yea but I told him to tell her but he was too scared.

Me - Well I love him, and I'm happy with him.

*Ariel texted me out the gc*
Ariel🖤- What about us, that kiss?
- Obviously you don't like me, so I'm over it. I now realized that I wasn't bi, I jus got confused for a sec.
Ariel🖤- you confused your self to the point of love 😑come on now
- Okay, I liked u but again I LIKED you. I can't ruin a relationship and I want to be with Luke.
Ariel🖤- Ard. Whatever you say. I'll always love you bestie? Idk yet but jus know I liked you back. Bye
-*read*
*Back in Gc*
Me - Ard, that's enough going on our relationship. Gn we're gonna have fun while y'all wonder Byeeeeeee.
Janae❄️-ugh 😑 Gn

Since I'm on top of Luke, I just look at him. He was in his phone and it didn't feel different from before we were together. I realized how close we were. He was the only guy who stayed and don't ask for nudes and shit. I loved that. I moved his phone and kissed him. Sat up, and held me as well. We pulled apart as he took his shirt off. His abs were 🔥💓 so omg I can't even explain.
He kissed my neck causing me to moan. When he heard it he pulled back and said "Before I go any further, and trust me I want to but you're still a virgin. Are you ready now or you're still waiting?" He asked. I'm glad he did, I forgot and I didnt wanna tease him.
"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that. I don't think I'm ready yet." I said
"It's cool, I can wait." She said as he kissed my cheek. He got up and put his shirt on and we went downstairs. His mom loved me, and my mom loved him. They still believe we were friends until tonight. I walked downstairs not knowing I had a hickey. "Ms. Coly, you bought pizza? I swear you're the best." I said
"I see Luke is the best too, you have a hickey on your neck. Or is that from someone else. Sorry Luke I forgot you didn't tell her yet!"
"No it's from Luke." I responded
"I knew it. I told you she was the one. Luke loves you, he didn't tell me but he was way to happy to see you everytime you were around. I had to get it out of him." She said causing me to laugh.
"Mom, chill. She just became my girlfriend, don't run her off."
"It's okay, I think it's cute." I smile at him.
His dad was never around. He was always at work or out when I was around. I never knew why, but I didn't care that much.
"So where's your dad?"
"Oh, he's out. He never likes to be around when my female friends are around."
"Why?"
"Because every time he does, he always try's to talk to about sex. He knows I can't stand it."
"Well since I'm not your friend anymore. Lemme meet em."
"No."
"Whyyyyy. You met my mom and dad."
"Yea and you're mom didn't tell you that you need to 'wrap it up'"
I laugh.
"Whatever"

We finish eating and I put on one of my old shirts that mine as well be a belly shirt. That I usually leave since I slept over his house a lot. And I put on his boxer. He thought it was so cute that he decided to take a pic of me. He posted it and the caption said "look at my baby 💓💍"
I fell asleep on his chest and when still had school tomorrow that sucked.