Family

I don't know why I chose to use that song, but this is one of my favorite songs so I said fuck it.

Next Day...
Today I'm meeting Luke's wife, I looked at his Instagram finding out that they've been together for a while. His wife name was Chloé.

Chloé was pretty, and it seemed like their relationship was good

Chloé was pretty, and it seemed like their relationship was good. Every picture they had together, in the comments all you saw was 'Goals❤️'.
Jahseh came with me, and we went to Dave & Busters. Of course all the guys did was play all the sporty games, while me and Chloé did our own thing. Since Dave & Busters is in a mall we decided to head out real quick and go shopping.
Me: Chloe how do you feel about this dress?

I said coming out the dressing room of Forever 21

Chloé: Girl... You look good as fuck, nah that's an understatement, you looking like thanks giving.
Me: In that case, let me get the black one too. Thanks by the way.
Chloé: Any time. I would never lie or fake about clothes. I'm a stylist.
Me: You are? No wonder, you always look sharp and nice.
Chloé: I try
Me: Let's go to cashier, and get back to the guys before they notice.
Chloé: You right.
...
We get back to the guys, and we hoped that they didn't notice we were gone. We went in and they were standing by the door looking at us.
Me: Hey babe, we just went to go pick up something.
Jahseh: That's a whole lot of something.
Luke: Yea, because I see 3 bags in both of y'all hands, care to explain.
Chloé: Babe, you know I can't resist from cute clothes.
Luke: How much did you spend babe?
Chloé: about......$176..?
Luke: What? You only have three bags.
Chloé: Yea, but Forever 21, Victoria Secret, and Nike, aren't so cheap. But I got you something...
Luke: You were supposed to be - wait what did you get?
Chloé: I can't show you here but when we get home I can.
She said giving Luke a seductive look.
Jahseh: Anyways, what you get?
Me: Umm... like she said it's not very public friendly.
Jahseh: Is it Dagger friendly?
Me: Very much so.
I said with a smirk.
After we talked we walked back in, and actually played games. This was basically a double date, because I fuck with Chloé. She's cool as fuck and she's nice.
...
We get back home and I instantly go to my closet to put away the things I got from the mall. Especially the Victoria Secret stuff, I got a bunch of underwear and a lingerie. I got this lingerie...

I didn't get one that covered much of anything because knowing how rough he is, he would try to rip or pull at it

Jahseh entered the closet.
Jahseh:So you said you got something for me?
Me: No I said it wasn't public friendly.
Jahseh: You also said it was Dagger friendly and we aren't in a public place anymore.
Me: Babe.
Jahseh: Come on, lemme see you in it.
He said then licked his lips.
Me: Fine. Now get out so I can put it on.
Jahseh: Alright baby.
He said then smacked my butt.
I ......