Two Loves

I woke up, and hoped in the shower. I got ready. By the way, basically have two homes here, and my actual house that's how much of my stuff, and how long I've known him.

I come out, my towel wrapped around my waist and Luke walks in. He took a shower in the other bathroom because I used his. His towel was wrapped around his waist. His wet body look BOMB. He saw me and of course I was hugging on to the towel. He laughed and pecked me and I smile asking," Do I have any clothes here."
He grabbed this

I looked at him, and what he pulled out and said,"I don't have any underwear!""Chill, you left these too

"Chill, you left these too." Showing me this

Then he smirked, while biting his lip

Then he smirked, while biting his lip. I looked at him and snatch them from him and say "Wow I really gotta stop leaving stuff here."
"Yea, by the way there clean. I found them in my dirty clothes and washed them."
I put it on in front of him without a care. Usually I would go in the bathroom because we weren't like that, but now I let loose a bit more. He got dressed as well and watched me like a creep.
"Take a picture, shit why not video tape it."
"I would but I gotta get ready, I don't wanna be late." We laugh.

Ariel pulls up and we both head out. I sit in the back with Luke and Janae sits up with Ariel. I could see Ariel watching me, the vibe in the whole car was awkward.
"To make this not awkward, let's play some music. Ariel can you turn on the Bluetooth?" I asked her.
"Ok, sure we can act like this situation is normal."
"Well I'm sorry. No one speaking. Is there something you wanna tell me?"
"Yea, what the hell?"
"What?"
"You all of a sudden like Luke?"
"I didn't realize it until he asked me out. Even though I slept over his house a lot, always came to him about shit, and he's son cute and sweet."
"Ok, so you just lost any feelings for others?"
"Stop sugar coating shit. I didn't lose all my feelings for you, but Luke is good for me and I love him."
"I respect that. But do I like where this is gonna go? No."
"Let's just enough the ride..." I say then kiss Luke.
"Babe, if you're not ready for this we can wait longer?" Luke asked me.
"No, I want to be with you."
I took off my seatbelt and sat on his lap. I could feel his member get a bit hard but I liked it.
"Your friend ok down there?" I giggled
"Not with you sitting on him." We laugh.

We arrived at school and here comes Kelly. "So I see you going out with Luke. So you just keep it with in you clique huh? Who's next Janae?"
"No, she not bisexual and if she was I know she would date a more masculine type of girl so.... fuck off." I says walking pass her with Luke.
I go chill with Luke for the day, because Ariel and Janae have been annoying me.
Luke's friends are very sexual. They kept looking at me, I mean I was looking like a snack, but damn nigga you could at least keep your eyes up for yo bro.

Even though his friends kept eyeing me, we all became cool. We even text, but not without Luke that would be weird. It was Vince, Shawn, June, and Bront. They were called 'The Fuck Around Crew' the swear they were so cool. But they were highly respected.
Girls always came to Luke, he was on of the 'cutest boys in school', I'm surprised he liked me. But all those girl who came near my man knew that if they even tried me or it (the relationship) that it a fight. But no one tried it, so it's cool.

3 Months Later
Me and Luke are still together and strong. But 'The Gang' kinda separated. It was me and Luke, and then it was Ariel, and Janae. Ariel and Kelly broke up a month ago. I was there for her but she tried to say it was my fault, when literally I didn't do shit to her or Kelly. She told me that Kelly was jealous and I just replied "Why? I'm dating someone else?"
I even texted Kelly's bitch ass and told her that I'm not after Ariel, I'm fully for Luke now. I guess that didn't do shit.
I stayed over Luke's a lot but today he said I couldn't. I asked him what was he doing because even when he left out to do stuff, I'd stay over his place and wait for him like a weird ass girlfriend. So I was confused but I didn't wanna jump to conclusions because I trust him. He said he was doing something important so I was guessing he was out.

Luke took me home, and I just went to my room then I realized I left my charger and my headphones at Luke's house. It was a Friday and I thought he was out, so I drove to his house hoping his mother was home. I saw a car that looked liked Ariel'a but I couldn't be hers. Ms. Coly let me in and I told her that I just came to get my charger.

Luke
Ariel came over and she said she needed someone to sob to. I knew that if Solana was here that it wasn't gonna happen, and I knew she would be mad if she found out that I was just having another girl at my house especially since it's her.
Ariel was crying about her life she said
"I don't really have anyone. You always with Solana, Janae is starting to not wanna be near me, Kelly left, and so did Solana. I miss her so much. I'm sorry for saying this but I should've got with her as soon as I could've. I don't know what to do with life. This might be weird to you, but I think I'm in love with Solana. Not being near her doesn't feel right. When I see her I get butterflies and I just-" she sobbed. When she said it I felt weird, almost like I did this to her. I told her,"It's okay, I know Solana still loves you. And I also have notice how a lot of shut has been happening. I've been wanting to come to you but, you know." She just cried. I lifted her chin, and whipped her tears. She looked beautiful, we just stared for awhile but she kissed me.