Cant Run

Life was awful, I would get beatings almost about everyday. Since I didn't want to have sex with him, he would rape me and beat me for being stubborn.
I couldn't contact anyone, anymore. He deleted every social media. Luckily he didn't check my photos, I had took photos of my face, and all the bruises.
I loved like this for 3 months.....
Until one day he came in my room and said
"I think you've learned enough, I don't want you anymore. You won't give me you, and you're love is gone. You basically a waste, but I'll be back for you. Get the fuck out, grab your shit and don't come back."
At this time I was living with Tianna, she offered me a home, since she noticed that I was having hard time paying bills.

I pulled up to her place, and knocked on her door hoping she was there.
Once she opened I hugged her and cried.
"He beat me over, and over again almost everyday. I've been gone because he liked me up in a room and would rape me. He let me out today and said don't come back, but he also said he'd be back for me."
"It's okay, I'm here now. I gotcha, don't worry sweet heart, you're not alone anymore." She said

A month later....
I was done with relationships, I literally didn't want to do anything further than sex. I didn't wanna love, or commit.
I guess you could say I'm getting all my hoe-ness out... I don't know. But I do know that I'm not ready for all that shit.

So I got my job back, and I bought an apartment. Lucky my awful exBoyfriend was rich and dumb enough to give me 10K for me to find somewhere to live.
It was hard, it seemed like every morning I would look in my mirror and see someone I never knew before.
I didn't feel like myself, pieces and parts of me were missing, and stolen.
It was the end of January and I felt like I was missing something, but I didn't mind it.
It was January, 20. Then I realized Jahseh's birthday was coming up. I would text him or call him, but that would be weird. We ending off awkward. The last time we talked, I was on a date and he was trying to get me back. So that would be awkwarrrrrrdd.
Even though I missed him, just because I left him didn't mean I lost all my love for him. I'm still in love with him. I only left him because he tried to get me to go back to my home. I was unhappy there, why would I go back.

March 24th
I was having fun, I guess. I mean I've been having sex, working, and being with my only friend due to my trust issues.
I get a message from Jahseh's mother. She explained to me that Jahseh's been in jail, which filled in the blank. I would wonder why he did snap, he would just tweet depressing things. She told me her tried to kill my ex Drew, because she was gonna find me and kill me.
Ms.Cleo🥀💞-After that he attempted to kill
her, but as soon as she got to a phone he left. He tried to slit her throat. He was driving to somewhere trying to hide himself so, because she called the police. He got pulled over, and the officer realized that he was the one he was looking for. He pleaded guilty, because there was too much evidence on him.
After we texted she told me that he got out tomorrow!
I was excited and I had to go see him.

Next Day
I was looking bomb, but besides that I was kinda nervous. I mean he went to jail for me, and I ignored him. When I saw him all I could feel is fireworks!
I hugged him so tightly and kissed him.
We spent the day together.
I was so happy to see him.

Sorry the chapters have been shity, but there gonna get better I promise....