Stay with Me

Jahseh and I was going out now, me and him we so close. Oh yea I failed to mention, my ex Drew she was put in jail, she tried to kill me but I'm way stronger than her so her attempt sucked. But she will be out in a year and some change.

I've been acting like a little bitch towards Jahseh, but he loved me anyway. That's something I love about him.
But one day Lucas came back. He was serious when he said he'd be back for me.
He came and beat me, Jahseh started to fight, and long story short Lucas was sent to jail.
(If you want full on details, go read Run away, it'll explain my relationship with Jahseh, Drew, and extra things that weren't in this story.)
After that incident me and Jahseh broke up. It was awful, I knew I still wasn't ready to love but I thought that I would be fine with him. Well we had a big ass argument that I caused and I drove him away. I'm such a fuck up. If only my father would have used a condom, I wouldn't have to deal with life.

Months Later
Tianna left for a trip to LA for a whole month so I had no friends, no one for a whole month so I thought.
The first week was boring. It was just me either not eating or eating my problems away, with a bunch of crying.
Them I got a text from Ariel?
Ariel💕🤤🥀-Are you okay? You've been acting weird on social media, and it's scaring me. I know how you are.
Me- I'm fine.
Ariel💕🤤🥀- No your not, when you're sad or depressed you put a period behind your sentences.
Me - It doesn't matter rn, but how r u? Haven't seen you since you pushed me out your life.
Ariel💕🤤🥀- I haven't seen you since you ran away
Me- Who told you?
Ariel💕🤤🥀- Your crying mother.
Me - Fuck that and her.
Ariel💕🤤😂- I know your out her in Florida Bc you put the location filter on a lot. I live out here too. I moved as soon as I graduated.
Me-okay.
Ariel💕🤤🥀- Bitch don't make me stalk you, stop being so sad.
Me- whatever I'm gonna get my mail
Ariel🤤💕🥀- Ft me, I'm not gonna stop calling if you say no.
Me - Fine
She FaceTimed me and we talked about what happened to each other.
I walk out to get my mail, finally.
Ariel : Your apart building looks just like mine. Except the girl across from my building keeps crying and playing loud music
Me : Sounds like me.
Ariel : That really looks like my apartment Bruh.
She said running out her door, trying to show me how it looked alike until she opened her door and I saw her.
My eyes widened and I ran to hug her.
Ariel : So you actually are the crying girl across the hall.
Me : Yea.
I said sadly.
She came with me to get my mail and we just couldn't stop talking.

12:00pm
We've been chilling and talking for so long. Then the convos shifted to topics that got a bit heated.
Ariel : So do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?
Me : Does it look like it?
Ariel : Just wanna make sure because I nver stopped loving you.
I looked at her deep in her eyes and I just froze.
She kissed me, and I haven't got any in a long time so I didn't stop it.
Kissing lead to grinding, then we were naked.
Body parts were being ate out, and lots of noises were being exposed 😉.
Since that day that how our relationship was. We didn't want to be together but we did wanna fuck. So we were bestfriends with benefits.
One day we were doing it and I was moaning. I didn't hear Jahseh come in.
He came to clear things up and talk but all he could hear when he came in was moaning.

Jahseh's POV
So I came to Solana's house to talk things out. I knocked lightly, it was 10pm I didn't know if she was home or if she was sleep. But I noticed the door was unlocked. I walked in and heard loud moaning. I knew it was her, I knew her moans from a mile away.
I opened the door to see her being eaten out by some fine as girl who was also naked.
She didn't see me because he eyes were closed, I guess that girl was doing good.
Me: So got a girlfriend
She opened her eyes and the other girl covers up.
Solana: Umm, what are you doing here
Me: I came to talk to you but I see you moved on, but can I join. If not maybe watch?
Solana: Nigga no, but don't go.
Me: So you changed your mind. I said walking towards her
Solana: No, we do need to talk. Ariel do you-
Ariel?- I got it, I'm jus gonna take your rob and go to my apartment. Tell me house this works out girl, see you later.
Solana: Love ya bestie
Ariel?: Love you too bitch
Me: I'm confused, so your fucking your friend.
Solana: She's my bestfriend, she's also my ex. She was the first girl I liked, the first girl I had sex with, my first love, I really love her.
Me: Ok? But can you put some clothes on, it's kinda hard to get serious if I have a boner just looking at you.
Solana: My bad I'll be back.
She came out with this

I'm not gone lie her body was looking good

I'm not gone lie her body was looking good. I already was kinda turned on, I just witnessed something that I never thought I would see but I liked it.
I snap out of it and talk
Me: Sex- I'm mean Solana, umm I just wanted to check up on you. You seemed sad and depressed since the break up, and I could just let it happen.
Solana: *giggles* Umm well we're just gonna past the fact you almost called me sexy, but I was. I knew I pushed you away, and I felt stupid and regretted it. I missed you so much.
Me: Missed? You don't miss me anymore?
Solana: You're here now so I can't miss what's in front of me. I didn't mean any of that shit I said. I love you, soooo much, and I'm sorry for being a bitch. And sorry for talking a lot. She said putting her head down.
I lifted her head and look in her eyes. She began to smile, it was beautiful. I wanted to kiss her, but I didn't wanna move fast.