Chapter 2

Harleens POV

I walked to my new office and I must say it's quite dull. Grey walls and grey furniture. Lifeless.
I start to move something's round to make it more comfortable.
I sat at my new desk and logged into my computer
I looked over the Jokers file and googled some more information on what he has done. I look over all the murders he has committed and felt a little disgusted at what one man can do.
I wrote some of the things down that I could bring up maybe get him to open up to me.
Crack him. Get in his mind a twist it back. Fit him. Help him.
A few minutes later and it was time to go to his cell.
I gather up some notes to take and I started heading to his cell

The halls of this asylum were the scariest part. Screams of crazy murderers and cries of desperation really get get to up.
Walking through was a nightmare.

Once i arrived at the Jokers cell, there stood 2 guards for on door.
They opened the huge steel door and it lead to another steel door with another 2 guards.
I scanned my key card and type in a pin the was in the Joker file
"Would you like us to go in there with you miss Quinzel" one of the guards spoke looking me up and down.
I look him dead in the eye
"It's Doctor Quinzel and no I am perfectly capable of handling myself". I felt very confident now.
The guard didn't say anything. Bit rude.
I walk in his cell trying not to show any fear and took a seat opposite the most infamous criminal serial killer of Gotham city.
He was laughing. Just laughing
That laugh it was a mix of enjoyment and insanity it was crazy. It scared me a lot.
I had to come of as strong and confident otherwise he well see me as week and then I will break.
"Hello my name is Harleen Quinzel . I would like you to refer me as Doctor Quinzel and I will be your psychiatrist from now on"

"Harleen Quinzel ... what a pretty name. I like it" he giggled.
His voice sent shivers down my spine. I blushed. Shit why did I blush. Oh well done Harleen. Now you have showed him a weakness.
"What would you like me to call you" I had to show Mutual respect towards him. Make him think we are friends someone that can be trusted.
"Well no ones has ask me that before.  Well of corse call me Mr J" he smiled at that blood red smile.
"So Mr J shall we get started with our session?" I ask politely.
"Well of corse Doc" he replied
"Say Doc I have a idea. How about you ask me a question and I will answer one in return" he asked. It wasn't a bad idea to be honest. "Ok then I'll start. Why do you want to kill the Batman"  I wasn't that fond of the batman. I through he was a bit cowardly to fight dressed as a bat but then again he Protected out city.
"No no no no Harleen you have me all wrong I do not want to kill    The bat. No. I want to tormenting. For fun. If I killed him I wouldn't have any fun".
"I understand. So what would you do if you did kill him".
"Harleen it's my go to ask a question" he said waving his finger
" sorry yes continue"
"Do your friends call you Harley?" 
To be honest I had one friend growing up. And she never call my Harley.
"I don't have a lot of friends" that was the best answer I could come up with.
"Well Harley you've got one now" he smiled. It's bad but I like the thought of that.
" of all the people you can torment why batman" I asked.
"Because he is strong. All the other civilians are cowards. If I were to point a gun towards you. Let's say and point a gun toward a 'normal' civilian the they would say pick her not me let my live. And that's not fun. But the bat. He put everyone's lives infront of his own. Even mine ahah. So you can use that against him. And that is very fun" he is insane. He truly is insane. But I was taken in by what he said.
"Anyway my go".
We continued ask each other questions and it was great I was getting all the information that I indeed and more".
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Times up Doctor Quinzel" a guard shouted from outside.
"Well till next time Doc" Mr J Laughed
"Till tomorrow Mr J" I replied
I gathers everything I had, went back to my office and headed home.