Chapter 15

Harley Quinn POV

I finally understood what Mr J meant by make my choice. He wanted me to choice between Harley and Harleen.
I already new the answer. I love him. And i know that i am completely crazy for loving him. But i guess thats the new me.

As i fell from the platform i felt the air pulling me towards the vat. When i hit the chemicals my skin felt like it was being burnt. A sensation of stinging throughout my body but a few seconds later i adjusted and become numb to the feeling. I continue to sink deep into the vat and my eyes slowly close. Ready to die. Die for him. Die for a new me. Die for death. Die for life. I started to fade out of consciousness.
I felt a pair of arms around my body and my face broke the surface of the chemicals. With air being blown into my lungs i took a sharp deep breath and opened my eyes to his icy blues starting back at me. Mr J saved me. He chose life. My life.
I kissed him back deeply grabbing onto him. I pulled back and looked to see the colours of our shirts had all mixed together. My skin was white as his. We shared a great laugh insaner than the rest.
I was truly free. I was no longer Harleen Quinzel. I was now Harley Quinn. A new Crazy to add to the long list in Gotham.

I held onto Mr J as we climd out of the vat. We walked to the entrance to the chemical plant and i looked down at my clothes that were hardly hanging on my body. The ends of my hair were died pink and blue and my skin a snow white look.
I loved it.
When we got to Mr J's car we got in and the engine roared to life once again.
"Mr J where to now?" I ask
"Now we go home baby girl"
I giggle in excitement. home. Home sounds good. 

A/N
Sorry this bad boiii is shortttt but thank for the reads new chapter tomorrow for sure possibly tonight.
Your favourite egg