Chapter 13

Harleens POV

I was taken away from Mr J by his men for some weird reason which scared me. I started to shout and kick bit nothing worked. I was taken to the medical room and strapped down to a metal table.
"Whats going on?" I question in a panicked state.
I heard people entering and leavening the room until i heard his voice.
"What do we have here"i heard him say
"I did what i had to do. I did it for you" i say still panicked.
"You helped me yes i admit. Time for me to pay you back huh?" He laugh
"Why. I didn't nothing wrong to you. I helped you and now your gonna kill me?"
"Oh im not gonna kill ya. Im just gonna hurt ya. Really. Really. Bad"
He then put a leather belt in my mouth and witched on what i now know is a electro shock therapy machine that some patients receive when bad.
"I wouldn't want you to break those perfect porcelain cat like teeth.... when the juice hits your brain"
She then sticks the two metal rods on each side of my head and gives me the most painful shock ever. I screamed a agonising scream. It was like being stabbed viscously again and again in the same place. I started to see and hear things. The voices grew stronger and i saw flashes oh green red and purple. The overwhelming sound of a eco of Mr J laugh and little of mine.  i couldn't take it anymore and i blacked out.

~~time skip~~

I woke up with the most painful headache and my vision was blurred. I sat up slowly looking for something to grip. I wasn't tied down anymore so i could move freely. I slowly remember what happened. How could he do that to me? I don't understand.
Fuck sake. What did i do thats not pleasing him. Why can't he just accept me. Accept my love for him.
Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
As soon as my vision cleared i started to take in my surroundings. I heard the engine of a car but i knew it wasn't J's because his really roars. It sounded Like a van indicating he was going to leave. I stood up and steady myself. I grab a gun from the medical table and leave. Making my way to Arkham's entrance. I saw M J's car and him in it turning on the engine.

I quickly run to his car pointing the gun at him. Staring at him. At those unforgettable blue orbs.
"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR J" i shout to make sure he heard my request clearly.
"Oooo Doc you did recover fast didnt you" he mocked
"I swear your not fucking leaving" i say.
He gets out of his car and approachs me
"FIRST. YOU DO NOT tell me what to do." He says going quite.
"SECOND. YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE DEMANDS."
"AND THIRD.."
I cut him off by getting really close and kissing him. Knowing it could full well get me killed.
"Fuck sake Harley. Get in the fucking car." He whisper pulling away from the kiss.

A/N
Well that was hard to write. Heck.
Thanks for reads. I hope you guys like the story.
See ya next chapter my dudes