Chapter 11

Harleens POV

I pull away and start to laugh again with Mr J looking back at all the blood that decorated the room.

It was so poetic and beautiful i didn't see that before but now i do. I understand now. I can see what he sees. The fun in funeral and the laughter in slaughter. And he was the one who made me see that. In a way he was the one who cured me and not the other way around. I can finally see that he was right all along. This world is fucked up and if you can't laugh in its face then whats the point in living at all.
He is so perfect in the most imperfect way.

Mr J started to walk away leaving the house not making a effort to tell me some sort of plan. He goes into his car and starts it. I looked him dead in the eye as i followed him outside and now approaching the front of his car.
"What are ya just gonna leave me me here? I say letting my Brooklyn accent slip.
He didn't say anything. His eyes were emotionless. No sigh of life.
He reserved and started to drive away. No this is not happening he's not leaving me here like this.

A driver of a motorcycle was just going past when i took a gun that was left by Mr J and shot the guy in the leg. He shouted in pain and was gripping his leg as he fell of his motorbike. I quickly grabbed it and shot the guy in the head. I drove after Mr J knowing full well that he watch all of that from his mirror. Mr J started to speed up but i could still catch up.
I slowly got to his car and looked in his window but he just ignored me. A plan was starting to form in my head. I quickly started to exhilarate in front of him. Once i had become far away enough i tilted the bike until the side was now in contact with the road like skating across.
I stayed on until it made a full stop and then stood in front of the bike. I looked Mr J dead in the eye as his car was approaching me quite quickly. He suddenly slammed his breaks on and made a full stop just in time.
"Fuck sake" Mr J whispered
"You are not leaving me. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME!" I shouted angrily slamming my hand on the hood of his car.
"You you you little pain in the ass" he said to him self still in the car.
"I have done your little test. I have proved i love you just accept it" i say painfully. I had realised that the reason he couldn't just take me in there and then was because he didnt except the fact that I love him. He couldn't but he will. He loves me too. He got out of his car.
"Look Harley it was nice to watch you kill your boyfriend but you can't be apart of my life"
He says cutting deep into my heart. I start to tear up.
"I know you have feelings for me. I felt it. When you kissed me"
He just growled
He then backhanded me straight to my face. I fall in pain and clutch my cheek.
"Get in" he said angrily.
I quickly agree get up and hop in his beautiful purple car and he followed.

A/N
Soo uhhhhh that was nice so I literally screamed when i saw the notifications that some added this story to there reading list. I was like heck is this a good story? Like people don't add shit to the reading list. Or do they. Well um thanks to you.
And uhh new chapter soon tonight or tomorrow and plz dont think im pathetic lolololololololololololololololololol XD
I need to stop with the XD
This is a really long A/N
S0rry n0t s0rry
Jeez i really need to stop
Fuck sake this is really long now

Fuck it
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
OH DEAR 😩🤤😂👌