Chapter 18

Harleys POV

I slowly opened my eyes to be woken up at 9:35 which meant I only got 4 hours of sleep. I wasn't tired at all as I'm used to the late nights and early mornings. I reached out a arm to find Mr J's body but only to discover that he wasn't there. I sat up looking to see if he was still in the room but no sign of him.

I get up, throwing on a silk blood-red robe I leave the room in pursuit of finding him. I imagine he would be in his office as his work is important and from what I learn from our time in Arkham he wasn't much of a sleeper.

I walk to his office and gently knock on the door. I entered as no noise was audible from the inside. I saw him hunch over lots of papers and blue prints.

"hey Mr J, can I come in" I ask

He looks up at me, smiles and gestors for me to go to him. I walk over and look over all the plans that were spread out on the desk.

"whatcha think" he asks referring to all the plans.

"I think it would be fun to try them out"

he laughs and puts his arms around my waist, me ending up on his lap. I giggle at the sudden movement.

"So what we gonna do to day?" I smile.

"ummmm how about we go rob a bank"

"sounds good to me"

"well you go get on something special and I'll get the boys ready"

I nod in agreement and head out of his office and to the bedroom. I look through the huge amount of clothes that lay in the closet. I pick out a tight latex suit that was red and black with a silver zipper down the front. I put it on the bed and go to the vanity and do my makeup. Black and red eyeshadow with a dark red lipstick. I go put on the suit and put my platinum blond hair into two pigtails. I looked in the mirror and I looked really hot. Mr J is gonna LOVE this. I go to put on black and red high heel boots and walk down stairs.

"Mr J" I call out

I felt his arms slither around my waist and turn me so I'm facing him.

"wow harls you keep putting on shit this good I'm going to have to rip it off" he growls. I giggle. we leave in his purple Vaydor and head off to our nearest bank.

"time to show Gotham City my new toy" he laughs.

A/N

Ello

sorry its short again my dudes I'm just trying to get a chapter out everyday so I know I wont abandon this

rip.