Chapter 17

Harleys POV

a"I have a surprise for you"
His whisper in my ear.
"Ooo what is it" I giggle excitedly.
He walks over to a box in the room and puts it on his desk.
There was a lock on it and he pulled out his gun and shot the lock. I laugh and he opens the
Box to revile a loud of weapons.
"Take ya pick dollface" he says
I giggle and look through the weapons.
"Mr J how many can i have?"
"As many as you want my dear"
I pick out a baseball bat that was at the bottom, a knife that was red and black with diamond shapes on it and gun that had love hate on the barrels.
"Good choice" he says.
"Thank you great sir" i say playfully bowing in front of him.
He laughs "
You most welcome your graciousness".

"come, we have to prepare you" he says. "For what?" I ask curiously. "For the great battle baby. If we run into bats anytime we need to make sure you can handle him." he smirks

"What. ya think I cant handle a little batsy?" I giggle.

"oh baby I don't doubt you"

We make our way down to a basement. Mr J opens the door to revile a rom full of guns, knifes and training equipment that police would use in training.

"OOooo this is gonna be fun" I admire the room.

"right doll lets see how good you are at shooting" he hands me a gun a points to three targets at the end of the room. I put my hand out straight and start to shoot. When I fired the gun I felt a rush of energy that made me want to scream in excitement. I lower the gun and looked back at the targets. All of them had a bullet hole through the center. turns out I'm good at this.

"very good. now lets make this a little more difficult" Mr J says impressed.

He turns on a switch that makes the targets move. Well he wasn't lying about making this more difficult. They start to move really fast. I quickly reload and aim again, i shot the gun quicker this time hitting the target again in ruffly the same place.

"So ya good at shooting"he laughs.

"Had a lot of practice. When i was younger i would take my dads revolver and line up the empty beer bottles and shoot. I got good at it as i would never run out of targets. the neighbours hated me though."

"my childhood wasnt exactly peachy either. Anyway lets get you to bed. You havent slept in 27 hours" he laughs.

"okay dokay"

we go upstairs and he leads to the bedroom from earlier. I take my clothes off and put on a long t-shirt. we both get in the bed and he turns of the light.

"goodnight harls" "goodnight Mr J" we whisper to eachother before falling into a deep and peacful sleep.

A/N

another short chapter sorry ma dudes but imma plan someting big so yall hang on there.