Chapter 6

Harleens pov

Kyle burst in and i tried my hardest to hid the small box in my hands but doesn't matter how drunk he was it was obvious i was hiding something.
As he stumble towards me i stood up trying to acted like all was good.
"W-what are ya hiding" he smiled drunkenly
"Nothing babe why don't you go to bed"
He then pinned me against the wall and took the box out of my hand. Looking at the ring he laughed and looked at me with a small smirk
"Are you c-cheating on me?"
I only reply with a shake of my head as i was quite scared at this point.
"You fucking WHORE h-who give this shit to you"
"N-no one" i stutter
"Harrlleeennn dont you liee"
He then pushed his hangs into my shoulder harder making sure to leave his mark
"Please just stop" i cry but no answer
"Your going to paid for this"
He then punched me in the eye and rib cage but only leaving it at that as i collapsed by the second hit. He then stumbled over to the bed and throw the box across the room i quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. Looking the door as i got in.
I lent against the wall and slowly dropped feeling so hurt physically and emotionally. I started to cry a lot until my tears were all gone. I tried to look at the bright side at least it wasn't as bad as before. 'Fuck this really hurts' i say to myself.
I started to hear the voices again.
'He shouldn't treat you like this'
He was angry i would be to if i found a ring someone gave him. I argue in my head
'Mr J wouldn't like this'
I dont care
'Thats a lie'
Shut up
'He would probably kill him'
Im not sure
'You should tell him'
I can't.

I didn't move until i was sure Kyle was asleep and and then a snuck out of the bathroom and crulded into bed knowning that he wont wake but still cautious.
I didn't know how to feel. I know what i should have felt but I didn't i just fell asleep feeling nothing but physically pain.

5:30 in the morning i woke up  i didn't set a alarm as i was scared of waking Kyle.
Kyle was still asleep thank god so i carefully tip toped to the bathroom to shower. Once the water was warm i hoped in a washed away any bad feeling left in my system and washed my hair taking in the sweet sent of the shampoo. I looked in the mirror to see the horror of last night play out on my skin.
I had one big bruise across my eye and collarbone
"Shit" i whisper to myself
I quickly grab my concealer and covered up my eye but left my collarbone as it wasn't that noticeable.
I got out and laid out a black pencil skirt and a silk red blouse. I dried my hair and got dressed. I made my way to the kitchen and got an apple and headed for work.

I finally arrived at Arkham and made my way to my office. Placing some files on my desk I sit down and log into my computer.  I make a few notes on our last session into the system and logged back.

I then made my way to the Jokers cell and greeted the fools that pretended to guard the prisoners but of corse they were both on their phones. I scan my ID card and make my way into the cell.

I was greeted by a warm smile from Mr J until i sat down across from him. He looked deeply at my face and his eyes travelled down to my bruises which has now become very noticeable. He looked incredibly angry.
"Did he do that to you"
I didn't know how to answer.
"No it was a accident"
"Harley
I can tell when your lying"
"Apparently everyone can" i whisper to myself.
"Why did he do it" Mr J looked very angry now.
"Because he saw that beautiful ring you gave me" I smile painfully and grab it out of my bag as i managed to find it this morning.
" Harley he will NoT get way with this. You belong to him now and NOBODY touches my stuff"

A/N
Uhhhh whoops