Chapter 23

Harleys POV

Today is gonna be good.
We have got anything particular planned but just to chill for a bit and later go to Mr J's club.
He says he had created a glass cage in the centre of the stage with the big gold words property of the joker written on the top which of corse i was looking forward to dancing in. All the people can look but not touch.

Except for puddin
He can touch anytime

;)

I walk down to our living room still dressed in one of Mr J's shirts.
Mr J was out in the garage kill one of the new henchman as he look at my butt and puddin caught him. He's so sweet.

I went down stairs and walk to the kitchen to get a coffee and then go to the living room.
I sit down in the big cozy sofa to turn on the tv.
I watch some crappy horror movie about a load of girls being chopped up or whatever. I mean what actual pussies. Who ever is actually scared by this shit is crazier than me.

" Harls!" I hear Mr J call out interrupting my thoughts.

I walk to his office were he was.
"Yessssss puddin"
I giggle
Mr J still looking over his desk he gestures for me to go to him.
I hop towards the desk and await a response.
"Ive got some big plans harls and i think now Ive got a........beautiful partner in crime"
He says twirling me around pulling me into him. "we can do some real damage"

I giggle act the gesture.
"We gonna do some really fun things you and I" he growls groping me.
I bite my lip letting a faint moan escape my lips.
He gives me a daring look. I bite harder on my lip trying to be dominant.

"don't even try it" he growls

He slides his hands across my back and to my hands. Gripping tight he glides his hands around mine. He starts to walk out of his office pulling me along with him. we go to the stairs and drags me to the basement of the house

"I've gotta surprise for ya." he says.

A/N

this shit is short af

soz fam

there should be cmore chapters soon. I'm really sorry I haven't being uploading.