Chapter 20

Harleys POV

We sped through traffic avoiding bats at all costs. This confused me a bit as i was under the impression that Mr J would usually stay to wait for batsy but no.
"Hey how come we didn't wait for bats?" I ask
"Your not ready for him yet"
He replied
"Oh well how do i 'become ready'"
"Wait" he replied signaling it was the end of the convocation and not to push him.

We drove so fast that the colours of the world became one big blur. We reached home quickly with the henchmen out of our sight as it would have been nearly impossible to catch up.
Mr J and i took most of the money inside to the house and chuck the bags in the living room.
We sat digging through the bags and laughing.
"Ya see harls this was one of the first things i did when i became The Joker" he said merrily.
"Oh yeah and how did it go" i giggle
"Well i robbed a mob bank so most of the money was from angry mod guys and then I burnt it all but of corse first i bought my lovely suit" he said referencing to his purple suit.
"They werent to pleased I imagine" i say
"You would be corrected there. So to prove to them i wasn't a guy to mess with I took down the batman. Plus blow up 2 boats full of people from the city"
We both laugh.
"Hey what about the henchmen?" I say concerned that they should be back by now.
" they took a different root just in case bats decide to join the party. We wouldn't want bats to intrude our lovely home" he laughs

I nod and I Pack the money away and but it in Js office.

I put the money down and something court my eye. All Mr J's plans where on his desk and spread out. I took the moment to quickly look over them. There was one that Mr J had planned to kill bats and take the mask that he holds too dear and show the world the true identity of the famous vigilantly. All of these plans had deep intelligent thoughts to them. The infamous Joker was one of the most intelligent man in this god forsaken city, and I love him for it.

"Harls?" Mr J calls.

"I'm just in your office" I call back.

I hear his dominant footsteps waltz towards the office. I was still entranced in his brilliant plans when he walks in with the biggest grin .He walks up behind me and snakes his hands around my waist. He spins me around and locks his icy eyes with mine. His grin goes ear to ear

"Interested?" he asks referring to my deep entrancement in all the papers that lay on the desk.

"yes" I whisper barely audible. Still hook in his deep cold orbs that only held warmth for me.

"Good. Some of these you will be the star of the show" He growls

A/N

Ayyyeeeeeee my guys

so I have come to a consultation that I will most likely not post on the weekends but I will try to get a chapter out every week day.

I feel like I'm getting better at writing these

is it just me that thinks that?

rip

XD