Chapter 10

Harleens POV

Shit shit shit shit.
Mr J was gonna kill Kyle. And if he knows where he's going then probably his parents to. Thats a shame.
'You should just leave it'
The voices in my head say
It can't. Fuck sake. I have to go after him.
I get change into some black skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt. and grab the baseball bat just incase.
I leave the apartment and start to speed over to Kyle house. The drive was shorter than usual as i was going over the speed limit by quite a bit. When i got there a ditched my car and brought the baseball bat. The door was open and i could hear screams from inside. Girly screams so probably Kyle
"Shit" i whisper to myself. I slowly creep though the door and follow the noice. I was startled to see Mr J pouring something onto Kyle and him screaming.
"What the fuck is happening" i say making my presents known.
"Aaaaa Harley I'm glad you could make it the grand finale. Staring you" he said pointing towards me.
"What do you mean by that" i say cautiously.
"You my dear will decide your fate and his fate and make your choice" I'm so confused. What does he mean? I have to decide if Kyle lives?
I walk over with the baseball bat and drop it. I looked Kyle dead in the eye and watch him squirm under the rope he was tied in.
"See Harley this is were you decide."
I look back at Mr J. Looking into his deep icy blue eyes that hook me in and never let go. "Harley this is not what you want. A boring life with him. A man that hurts you.." i look back at Kyle who was crying. Such a pussy.
"See Harley i can save you from that. Save you from this" his says locking his eyes with mine. We stare at each other for a while. My eyes flicker to his lips and the hie eyes not realising that we were getting closer. Mr J the puts his arms around my waist and we share a kiss more magical than every kiss I've ever had before. The kiss deepens and makes me feel a beautiful feeling in my stomach. When everyone says the felt butterflies i thought it was all bullshit but now i know they were right and fuck it was amazing.

J slowly pulls away and looks my deeply in the eyes and picks up the bat still looking at me he passes me the bat.
" go on. Make daddy proud." He whispers.
I suddenly understood what he wanted me to do. He steps back and i look at Kyle. He starts to panic and i grip the bat harder. I looked him in the eyes and said
"I always thought you were a complete cunt anyways" and then i hit him over the head with the bat over and over and over again laughing while i do it. The only thing i hear is his screams and Mr Js laugh. I carry on until Kyle's head was as flat as a pancake.

I looked back at Mr J and laugh. He pulls me back until another kiss. Fuck as much as i hate to say it. I have falling in love with The laughing clown prince of crime. The joker himself.

A/N
Ooooooo honeyyyyy
HunTie
Ok ok ok im a little dead anyone else
Whoops
Sooo uhhhhhh see ya next chapter my dudes
Sorry its short