Chapter 12

Jokers POV

This has gone to to far. She has gone to far. Everything was planned but her. If i had gotten anyone else. A prettier doctor even though shes hard to beat.
Shut up.
What was so special about her. You've met people more like you than her before. You've met prettier women. So why does she stand out. Why is she different from all the other whores that you can easily get then kill. Why is she the only person on other I've wanted to kill but didn't. Why her.
Almost every inch of me wanted to strangle precious Harley Quinn until her head popped off but there was something in me stronger that wanted her alive, well and by my side and i hate it. Its so fuckup how you could take anyone a fall for them i mean i did it to her. She is head over heels for me. She killed her boyfriend without batting an eyelid just because i kissed her. It was baffling.
The one thing i alway said i would deny myself was weakness and she was weakness. I need to get rid of her. Fuck. people always said if you name something you can get attached. And she was my Harley Quinn. Well look at the pros you have a henchwoman at hand that was sure not to leave anytime soon. And a partner in crime. Something to show off. Think if all the guys that would be jealous. But she is weakness. And i don't have weaknesses.

She got in my car and i started to drive. I know exactly where to go.
I stated up my engine and it roared to life. I sped forward quickly heading for Arkham Asylum. I looked over at Harley a couple of times to see what she was doing but she was lost in her thoughts twirling her hair. I could get used to that sight. No she was weakness.
No weaknesses.
I arrived at Arkham. Awhile back texted a few of my boys to come down to help. So a few vans where there before us. I got out and Harley followed.
"Mr J? Why are we here?" She asked.
I didn't answer and the gave frost a signal and some of the boys started shooting up Arkham and a couple grabbed Harley and took her to the medical room where i would meet them there.
"Boss should we prepare for the treatment?" Frost asks
"Yes".
She was really confused and started to scream "get offa me" her Brooklyn accent really showing. I did alway love that accent of hers.
Shut up
I go take care of some issues in the control room and then would proceed to go to the medical room.

A/N
So i guess i posted tonight my guys. Hope you like it next chapter should be tomorrow sorry its short but ya know.
Writing fic is hard my dudes
For the mean time bonviagea me old cream cracker