Chapter 21

A/N

Quick warning.

This chapter isn't PG if ya know what I mean

Harleys POV

I fall into a fit of insane giggles with Mr J after our brief yet exciting convocation. Mr J swoops me up in his arms and carries me bridal style up stairs. Still laughing with me, he smothers me in small gentle kisses carrying me upstairs to our bedroom. He kick the bedroom door open with ease. He glided over to the large bed and throws me on. Growling, he crawls towards me on the bed like a lion hunting its prey.

He goes to kiss my neck and I let out a moan of pure ecstasy escape my lips. I bit my lip to try to control myself. He lets out another deep growl and hovers above me his mess electric green hair framing his face over mine.

"Don't.... Don't hide any of  those pretty little noises" he says dragging his finger down my lips.

fuck

I give him a playful look daring his dominants. He gets up and walks over to the chest of draws and opens the top draw. Confused, I look up at him and he turns approaching me with now a red tie in his hands.  He retires back to his pervious state of hovering over me. Now with the tie he puts my hands up to the bedframe and ties them up.

Clearly making sure that I know that he is in charge, he then starts to unbutton his shirt painfully slow revealing his toned abs and dark tattoos that covered his body. He proceeded to unbutton my shirt and rips it open to show my black and red lace bra. He smirked deviously and then unbuckled my short shorts and low himself to slowly drag my shorts down my legs with his teeth to show my matching black and red lace panties. He makes his way back up to me laying small gentle kisses on my torso and goes for my neck once again.

Fuck this is gonna be fun

A/N

ahahahahhaha

I'm such a teaseeeee

this is so short

I'm sorry

when I've got like 30 chapters up and their relationship builds there will be a real s m u t

thanks for the reads tho Ma Cherie

XD

I SWEAR TO GOD I NEED TO STOP MYSELF.