Chapter 9

Jokers POV

I had my henchmen do all the possible research on my Doctor Quinzel's scum of a boyfriend. He would die. For sure.
I had frost put a small microphone in Harleys apartment and i heard all of there little conversations. I was going to kill Kyle anyway because Harley is mine but he has hurt her. And nobody hurts my Harley Quinn.
So i decided it was time to strike. Kyle was going to go to his parents and i would pay a little visit. This was gonna be a lot of fun.
I waited for a address from my most trusted henchman Johnny Frost. Once received i made my way to Kyles parents house. For some reason the live quite far away. Probably wanted to avoid the crime in Gotham. Not that it is avoidable.
When i arrived, Kyle was in his car stumbling out and walking towards the door. Once inside i got out and went to frost van who had followed me here.
"Frost. weapons"
"In the back" his says jumping out and opening the back door for the van. I look over all the weapons that will be used.
"Greattttttt. Frost take them inside once i give a signal" i say
Right time for show.
I stride to the front door and kick it down with little to no effort.
I walked inside the house and went straight into what looked like the living room.
I lay my eyes on the whole family that were watching tv but now shaking at the pure sight of me.
"W-what do you want" said the father of Kyle.
I never liked fathers so i proceeded to slit his throat. Deep until it was almost the other side. The mother of Kyle screamed and start crying over the body. Kyle now shouting and crying
"What do you want from us"
"You touched something of mine. You hurt Harley. And now you and i are going to have a little fun" I pronounce laughing a little
"Nononono please don't hurt us. don't hurt my boy" the woman cried.
" I'm afraid its a little to late for that"
I then cut her throat as deep as the fathers and look at a now hysterical Kyle.
Clearly a mummy's boy so i dice her skin. He couldn't' think.
"FROST" i shout i then knock out Kyle and frost brings in some rope.  I tie him to a chair and start to make little cuts and pour and mixer of acids in them to wake him up.  He screams un pain. "I just can't wait until Harley sees you" i laugh.

A/N
I know its bad
Plz no hate me
T h a n k
Soo uhhhhhhhh next chapter tho
It will be soon
So um bonjour but reserves