Chapter 14

Jokers POV

What the fuck. She is crazier than me. I was making a point and to shut me up she kisses me? That girl she is different from the rest. I realise that now. Everyone else is scared shitless of me. Im the king that is feared the most and yet my jester here is laughing in my face.
Doesn't she know what i can do?
Well i can tell ya that doesn't happen often. Well it doesn't happen.
Its so intriguing. She is intriguing. Maybe she isn't weakness. Maybe she could be a strong point. I feel more dangerous around her. More unpredictable. I mean what soul in Gotham would predict that i would have a partner in crime.
I know that i shouldn't but i don't know if i can resist her.

She got in my car after i told her to and i started to drive. This was the last test. To really see if she could handle this life style.  I didn't think she would pass. Im asking for her life. To replace it with something dangerous and exciting but also destroying and irreversible. She couldn't be able to take back her decision no matter how hard she tried.
So lets see how much she is will to go to be with me. Lets go to Ace chemicals.
On the way i kept looking at her through the mirror. She was so beautiful. I could be able to let her in my life? Would she understand my ways? And what if i became attached and she leaves. Id go so crazy id end up sane. Maybe she could stay for awhile. If she get on my nerves or i get bored of her i could kill her. Easy.

Once we arrived i left the car and expected her to follow which she did. I walked in the abandoned chemical plant and started to walk up the stairs to the platform. She followed quietly.
"Mr J why are we here?" She asks. I remand silent lost in unwanted emotions. We made our way to the top and i walked to the edge just to peer over my
Birth place. The chemical still burned you nose when you walk in and they still bubble the way the did all whose years ago.
She walk next to me and i stepped back she looked down and didn't seem scared or worried about why we could be here.
"Question would you die for me" i said watching her eyes falling in mine.
"Yes" she replies without hesitation.
"Umm Thats too easy.
Would you...... would you Live for me.
She stops to think but replied quickly
"Yes"
I put my finger up to her face
"Careful do not say this oath thoughtlessly. Desire become surrender, surrender becomes Power"
I drag finger down her lip.
"Do you want this?"
"I do" she says confidently.
"God your soooo.. good"
Thats when it clicked. I could see it in her eyes. She got it now she knew what i meant. She turn to the end of the plat form and looked me in the eyes. She smiled lightly and spread her arms allowing the air to pick her up as she fell to the aces chemicals.
"Goodbye Doctor Harleen Quinzel"i whisper.

A/N
Well i wrote this in class. Whoops
Hope you enjoy