Chapter 16

Harleys POV

The ride hime was just full of our laughter. Little giggles turned into great laughter. The drive wasn't to long but not quick. His house had to be far from the main part of the city because he couldn't risk being caught. The house was deep into the forest.
When we arrived I gasped at the beautiful house.  It overlooked the sea and big chunks of forest. The house its self was beautiful. Mr J and i got out of the car and i really took in the detail of the house. It was a big house.
"This is amazing J"i gasp
"Wait to you see the inside baby"
He replies.
We walk to the front door and he unlocks it. Pushing the door wide open and lets me go in first.
"Woah" i say in amazement
Looking around there was gold everywhere and purple and green scatted in nice decorations.
"I know. Call me crazy but i got the nicest house in Gotham" he laughs.
"Ya sure do." I have started to talk with my real accents as there was no point in covering it up.
I walked thought to what looked like the kitchen. I was so beautiful. The marble counters and black floors looked so elegant.
"This is our home now" he smiled.
"Woah" i was speechless. Our home. I like that.
"I have some business to do so go upstairs and have a shower. There should be some clothes for you in the closet" he said.
"Ok" i smiled as i was still half naked and covered in chemicals.
I went up the stairs and found the bedroom. I opened the door to revile a once again beautiful bedroom. The walls were black with purple and gold spray paint that had the words HA HA HA all over. The silk sheets and big bright window in the room really added a touch.
It must have been about 3 in the morning.
I walk thought to a bathroom attached to the bedroom and found the shower. I turned on the water and ripped of the remaining clothes on my body. Hopping in i felt the water run down my back. Letting all bad feelings away i relaxed as the reality set in.
Im with him now. I washed my hair and the blue and pink didn't come out which i was glad about as it look kinda cool. I stepped out the shower and looked in the mirror. I look completely different and i love it. The new me is hot.
I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the closet.
I opened it and it was a walk in closet with clothes everywhere. One side was Mr J and the other appeared to be mine. There was so many options. All really beautiful clothes. Wow.
I picked out a pair of black and red skin tight trousers and a matching crop top.
There was a Vanity in the corner  of the room which had piles of makeup and hair things in.
Mr J really out did himself.
I put some red eyeshadow and a redish black lipstick on.
"Harley come down here!" Mr J shouted from down stairs.
I ran down stairs and went into his office. He looks at me.
"Wow" he growls i giggle and walk over to him. He stands up and snakes his arms around my waste
"I have a surprise for you"

A/N
Hello sorry i this is a short one and i didn't post yesterday or the day before
Had an i s s u e
My dad was moving and i needed to h e l p
The next one will be out soon
And thing should be back to normal.
This is fanfic
There is no normal
Rip