Chapter 7

Harleens POV

I am his? What does this mean and on the other hand what the fuck is he going to do to kyle.
"Harley you can trust me" his says faintly.
"I know" i cant believe i just said that.
"Harleen i want you to trust me ok"
"Ok"
"So i can trust you" he says
Im not really sure what he meant or what was come but i think deep down j trust him with my life which of corse sounds crazzzyyyy.
"Harleen
Tell me your biggest secret you have never told anyone" he boldly asked.
I thought for a next wether i should tell him but i feel he would really understand and we could be on the same page plus he could end uo telling me a big secret.
so i will tell him about my biggest secret.
"Fine but you have to tell me one of your in return"
He nodded his head in agreement
" when i was younger
Like 9 years old my dad would come home every night and would reek of alcohol considering he would spend all his day in the bar getting into fights. And my mum was dead from drug abuse. So one day i jad been pushed around too far he came home drunk as ever and he was looking for me and i knew he would probably beat me so i got my baseball bat and hit him square between the eyes and he fell over. And never got back up.
Since that day i would hear voices telling me to do shit i didn't want to so i learned to block them out.
I was then put in a foster home and stayed there until Gotham University and Arkham." I exclaimed
He then laughed very loudly a insane laugh that differed to others.
Jokers pov
She was insane
We were so similar but went down to very different paths.
I choice to let the voices in and relish and she choice to keep them out.
Wise girl
Crazy girl
Insane girl
Jokers girl
My girl
Mine
Mine
Mine
Thats it
She was now mine and nobody could stop me especially thats boy of hers he would be torture until his eyes go black and his head explodes.
He will not survive me.
Harleens pov
Shit shit shit shit shit
I cant believe ive justt told him that But i can trust him
Right?
Fuck
Shit
Feel like I'm going crazy
I start to giggle and that turns into a hysterical laughter
What's happening to me? Aha ahaa hahahhahaha
Suddenly Mr J starts to laugh with me. It sounded beautiful. Like our laughter was made to be heard together.
we slowly stop laughing and looked at him seriously.
"Well tell me a secret" i say
"I killed my dad as well. He killed my mother in front of me so i i killed him" Mr J said laughing
"Me and you are like two peas in one crazy pod"

A/N
Im sorry its a lil short but ya know
Anyone else got the feelllsss
Like Oh hOnEyYYy
YAll iNsAnE rIgHt?
Oof