Chapter 4

Harleen POV

I gather up a few notes and files and head to The jokers cell.
Once I arrived I went through and scanned my card.
I walked in and there sat The Joker. I sat opposite him and he smiled.
"Good morning Harley"
" Good morning Mr J and my I remind you it's Doctor Quinzel"
I like the name Harley but I have to keep things professional.
"So how did you sleep" I ask to be polite. It can't have been that good I'm mean the beds in this place are like rocks.
"Fine actually Doc. How about you"
"Very well. So shall we start?"
"Fire away"
"So Mr J   Why do you hide your past from everyone"
"Well Doctor thats a very good question. It's is because of the mystery. You don't know my past. No one knows my past"
"Except from you" I cut him off
"Well for all you know I don't know it either. Or one of the story's I tell is true. And I will give you this I've got a feeling you know which one"
I smiled. I knew that he was telling the truth. I could feel it.
"My go. So Harley do you have a boyfriend? A husband?" I blushed I didn't think he was going to ask that. No way in hell
"Umm yes I have a boyfriend"
The Jokers look was unreadable i couldn't see emotions in his cold eyes anywhere.
"Oh well I hope he treats you like the Queen you are ahaha"
"Um well we have our disagreements but at the end of the day we.."
The Joker cut me off
"Harley. Dont ever let anyone overpower you apart from me ahhaha. he teased. Kyle has hit me before but it's alway my fault so I forgave him. I looked down at my notes I didn't really know how to answer  so I lied.
"No. He doesn't"
"Good good" he replied. I had a feeling he knew I was lying  no he would of said something.
"Why do you ask" I was curious about why he cared.
"Because i like to know the well being of my things.  his words lingered in my head. My. Mine. His. That's strange.
"Harley  do you want to know why I use knifes"
"Yes"
"I use them because guns are to quick. You can't savour any of the little emotions that come with knifes. Gun your dead in a second. Knifes you can watch the light leave there eyes until all they are is a inanimate object.
He is truly insane.
"I tell you what Harley. I will tell you a secrets if you tell me one in return".
"Ok. You go first"
"I enjoy these sessions with you"
"I'm glad but that isn't really much of a secret"
"Fine how about i killed my dad" he laughed. I was taken back by what he said.
"Well tell me one then" he giggled
"I'm from Brooklyn. And I have quite a strong accent but I cover it up. To sound more professional"
"Well well well I would love  to hear it one day. How about we do another one. "I don't alway eat my food in here because it's disgusting. So I chuck it out of that little window there" he said pointing to the little window cover by metal bars.
"Well I have heard that the pudding cups are good"
"I don't get them"
"You are supposed to get them for good behaviour"
"Well that's why"
"I'll bring you one next session"
"Well that would be splendid Harley"
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"Times up" a guard shouted from the out side.
I sighted and got all my things together and stood up.
"Good bye Mr J"
"Good bye Harley" he waved.
I walked out The Jokers cell and headed to my office to pack up and leave. today was pretty good. It might sound weird but I enjoyed the session as well.