Episode 3: Part 8: Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor...And Ronnie

Previously on The Final Countdown...

The yurt is in danger of being sucked into a gigantic alien ship, which may or may not be hostile. I'd be leaning toward the hostile side of the equation, but that might just be my extreme paranoia talking.

Oh, dang...looks like the yurt got sucked into the giant alien ship. That sucks.

T'Iguidou, Almighty Chancellor of The Greatest Beings in the Universe, frowned as her crew gathered around the silver box. 

"It doesn't even look spaceworthy..." she muttered. The crew froze. T'Iguidou rarely spoke out loud, so the sound of her actual voice was making more than a few of them nervous. 

"Scan complete, sir."

T'Iguidou snapped her attention to the crewman who had made the mistake of speaking.

"You're not Kyle."

The crewman froze. "No, sir, I'm not Kyle. I'm Maggot."

"Only Kyle gets to call me sir."

T'Iguidou, all seven feet of her, had chosen her most intimidating outfit, and had activated her most terror-inducing form for this special occasion. It was really quite amazing, her shapeshifting, because she appeared to whoever was looking at her as the thing that made them the most willing to subject to her absolute power.

"Sorry, ma'am, sir...sorry...I don't know how to tell you this...Kyle's dead."

T'Iguidou blinked once.

"What are we looking at, Maggot?"

The crewman breathed a sigh of relief. "Three life forms, and a cybernetic sentient coffee machine."

"Sounds delicious. Open the door."

Several crewmen huddled around the yurt's door, and Maggot reached over and swung the door open.

A huge woman appeared in the door, her hands at her sides, her eyes closed, and her left leg crooked into the knee of her right. Her eyes cracked open, and a wicked grin spread across her face.

"Namaste, bitches."

________________________________