4

Soundtrack: Miranda Lambert- Gunpowder and Lead

*Flashback*

"YOU HAD ONE JOB, ONE JOB HAILEY" his voice echoed throughout the two-story abandoned house.

"I couldn't do it"

He now appeared into the room, his knuckles clenched tightly, his teeth gritted and his eyes dark. "Couldn't isn't an option in the work that we do. When someone does bad, what do we do with them?"

"We-w-w we kill them"

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear that"

"We kill them"

"Good. Anyway Ryan finished him off". His fist was now unclenched nearing closer to me and whispered in my ear which made chills run down my spine. " Listen to me clearly the next time I tell you to pull the trigger, you pull the trigger" his hand was now squeezing my wrist. I nodded and it was loosed. After this he stormed out of the room and headed downstairs to the rest of the boys.

Later that day Jason headed to a bar with the use of fake ID's made by Khalil. They drank until they couldn't handle the alcohol any more. Jason came back and lost full control over his emotions and I was dragged to a supply store to get ammunition. Many observers in the store watched on as I was pulled from aisle to aisle but said nothing and carried on. Only one remained until we were done shopping. The cashier began cashing the items and saw the helpless look on my face as well as the items being purchased: guns, bullets, ropes, tazers, hammers, chains. As for the cash, it came from the many jobs that were performed.

The cashier slowly made his hand to the phone under the table when Jason held a gun to his face "Think about it and I'll blow your brains out" I swallowed hard and the cashier dropped the phone down immediately. "Report this to the police and I will find you and kill you" Jason grabbed me by my hand and the bags and that was the last we saw of the cashier.

*The next day*

"Boss we've been breached" Kyle reported to Jason. "What do you mean breached!!!" Jason shouted. "Where the hell is Chaz!!!" He came running in "Right here boss"

"What happened to our system? How the hell is someone getting into it"

"I don't know boss" Chaz grunted "Blake and I are working on it"

Suddenly Blake ran in, his blonde hair tussled, his face in utter confusion. His eyes averted to me and remained there for a while and then back at Jason to the task at hand. He noticed this and got angrier by the minute. "Boss I've found some coordinates, they're from Ridgewood County Jail"

"Do you know who it is?" Jason asked with concern

"I'm on it" Blake had disappeared

***

Moments passed by until Blake reported back "Boss you're not going to like this"

"Blake I can handle anything, what's going on?"

"Well the coordinates were suddenly blocked, I had a bit of a trouble. The coordinates are coming from your brother boss"

Jason looked sternly at Blake and then turned away from the boys. "Hailey" he said looking at me "I need to talk to them alone" I nodded and went outside of the house.

"HAILEY!!!" Jason shouted. I looked inside. "Call Kaden and Chris, I'm holding a meeting". I knew exactly where the other two members were, within the vicinity of the vehicle held at the back of the house. Once called they walked into the house and closed the door. Whatever Jason McCann was telling the members of his gang was doomed to be serious.