7

Soundtrack: Robin Thicke- Blurred Lines

RATED R

Four days with my attacker I called it. You're probably wondering why such a gruesome title and who is the victim? Me. I was

It was Saturday afternoon, I had just came in from grocery shopping when the phone rang abruptly. It was on the third ring when I rushed into the room, dropped the groceries down and  picked up the phone. "Hailey how are you?" It was my sister. It was so good to hear her voice over the past few days. "Doing good" I lied. After all what was I suppose to say, that Jason McCann was back in town and I don't know how to get rid of him??? Hell, my sister doesn't even know who Jason McCann is worse yet if she found out.

"When will you be back?" I asked. Her voice got soft on the other end. "That's why I called Hails" my back was braced against the kitchen counter, anxious as to what my sister was about to tell me. "The company has me tight, I won't be back until the end of next month". My chest tightened and it felt as though the whole world around me had just collapsed. "N-n-next m-month" I stuttered. Hannah sighed "I'm sorry Hails, I really am. I have to go" The line went dead.

Next month was all it took to get rid of Jason McCann. I had to.

*Flashback*

The week started with Monday with the gang suspended. The house was eerie and quiet not to mention Jason was not doing anything but being idle which annoyed the crap out of me. I didn't want to see his face, or be around him. I wanted to get out. I needed to get out. I ran downstairs tiptoeing to the door hoping that he wouldn't notice my presence but I was wrong.

"Where do you think you're going?" he turned from the video game he was playing obviously violent. "Outside" was my answer. Jason smirked "Running away from I see" he stared at the screen now. "Well think again. You're not to leave this house. My orders". I grunted and went straight back to the room where I stayed. It was all about Jason wasn't it and that was about to change.

That day I proceeded to message Blake and we both came up with a plan, it was one that involved his own brother. I highly doubted that it would work, yet again if Jason only knew then the trigger would be pulled on Blake himself and that I would regret for the rest of my life.

*Tuesday*

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. It was odd knowing that Jason was actually handling fire-cooking wise. Walking down the stairs, there he was flipping bacon, his hair swaying back and forth at the sight of me, gazing. "Snap out of it" I thought quickly to myself and so I did.

"Good morning, sit" he commanded. I did as he threw the bacon and eggs unto a plate and poured out some orange juice. "You need your strength" he hissed. "I'm not being nice" he spoke "I'm actually doing you a favor" I scoffed and ate the food he prepared and washed up after. To think that he was being nice for a split second showed off his character. The door bell had rang, just as I expected right on cue. Jason opened the door when Alex barged in.

"I suspended you" Jason eyed his brother. "What the hell are you doing here!!!"

I quickly disappeared from view and ran up the stairs. I fluffed up the pillows in case he went in and opened the window and was met with a ladder. I slowly climbed down and stepped down at the bottom and walked down the block to where a car was parked with Blake at the wheel. "That was fast" he said grinning. "I just hope it works" I answered worriedly playing with my hands. Blake collected it rubbing softly. "Trust me, Alex has it covered" He revved the engine "So where shall we go my lady" he looked at me with his perfect, blue eyes.

"Anywhere far from here my lord" I laughed softly. "Your wish is my command" he said and sped down the road.

***