8

Soundtrack: Justin Bieber- One Life

I only have one life and I only want to live it with you

Stuart McCann was the brother of Jason's and Alex's father, Sam McCann. He died at the hands of the Taliban. Do not ask. Stuart was said to be the mastermind behind bomb making. It was him who had helped Jason make his very first bomb killing one of the men that served in Afghanistan under the Taliban that killed his father but the war wasn't over yet. Don't let the 'I'm Doctor McCann' fool you. Stuart doesn't have any sort of degree in the medical field. It was all Jason's plan, for me to come face to face with his uncle, the sole person that created the monster he is now. Just like his nephews, Stuart McCann's life was a lie, he too was running from the LAPD and was pretending to be a doctor at the renown hospital: Olive View UCLA Medical Center. His cover up was pretty darn good because not even Alex recognized him at first, Jason however did not take the greeting quite well. He wanted my mess fixed and fixed quickly without being seen.

Jason paced up and down in the room that was now locked. The rest of the gang members were outside, I knew that Blake was angry about it and nothing could have been done. Jason stopped and glared at me "Are you done with her?" he grunted. Stuart shook his head. "Why so tense bud?"

Alex clenched his fists "Because he raped her, that's what" The two brother's eyes met. Stuart stared at his nephew, the younger of the two. "Damn Jason, you couldn't control yourself, could you? Not the slightest bit?" he pursed his lips together coming towards me raising my wrists up bandaging them. "No more trying to kill yourself, okay young lady?" I didn't answer, instead I laid back down motionless wishing that I was dead. Someone was always there to save me every time I attempted but why?

Jason was about to walk out of the room when his uncle stopped him "Alex can I have a word with your brother" Alex nodded. Stuart looked at me. "Take Hailey with you, she's good for now" he spoke and smiled "Stay off of your hands for a few days and rest them" I hope Jason heard that because he's the one that orders me around every waking second of the day. Me and Alex walked out into the hall when the guys crowded around. I was horded with questions such as

"Oh my god Hailey are you okay?"

"Are your wrists hurting?"

"How bad are they?"

"Why did you choose to kill yourself?"

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Did Jason really force you into it?"

"How are you feeling?"

All but Blake came forward. He was at the other end of the room sitting on a bench staring at me. Gazing. His face was full of concern which made me quiver a bit. I wanted to know what exactly he was thinking and then a sudden disturbing image appeared in the back of my mind. There they were in the same exact living room, Blake's hand was wrapped tightly around Jason's neck, squeezing till the pain was unbearable. Jason grasping for air.

"Hailey" a voice sounded

"Hailey"

"Hailey"

I turned around quickly snapping out of what I wanted to be real. "We need to get you out of her" Khalil spoke softly "Come on I'll take you home" but before I could utter another word I was whisked away right past Blake with his eyes following after slowly and longingly.

*Meanwhile*

"I got the anecdote you wanted" Jason stared at his uncle. "It's not time" Jason asnwered staring at the bottle.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Stuart questioned "Power, more of it"

Jason swallowed "Yes, but now is not the right time to put it into effect. With every thing going happen and what I did to that girl and my brother...."