10

Soundtrack: Jojo- Too Little Too Late

"Hailey what's the matter with you?" he asked as I brushed past his shoulder. He stared at the figures before him before running after me near the lake.

So what's all the commotion about? Read on

That day Jason had drove us all in a car that he stole and then got rid of it the minute we were dropped off. Khalil led the way with me and Blake behind. I said no word to him, neither did he. It took us both by shock as well as Jason when he saw his brother had returned. We entered the house and was met by a huge stairwell. I'm not going to lie but this new place was massive with a pool in the back. I don't know how Jason got this place by killing the owners but it was definitely worth a experience. Besides the gang didn't seem to care as to how he got it either, what mattered was that it was theirs.  I immediately went into the kitchen knowing that Jason had probably stacked the fridge already with a couple of beers, as I was about to grab one the door slammed shut making the bottle slip out of my hand as pieces of glass shattered to the floor. I looked up in disgust and disappointment only to see Alex's face in front of me. "Oops" he said smiling slightly knowing what he did was clearly on purpose. I headed over to a nearby corner to get a broom and dustpan when the mess was swooped up quickly and into a trashcan. "You're welcome" I stared at Alex in amazement and didn't even bother to ask.

"Hails" he said softly. "I don't think Jason brought Blake back for you" My eyes gazed at Blake sitting on the couch watching the other gang members make a fool of themselves especially Chaz Somers. I looked back at Alex confused. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"You''ll know soon" he said before leaving "Do me a favor and watch your back"

When I had arrived back to my original home my phone began blowing up

I immediately got back on the road and headed back to the house where the gang was staying at

I immediately got back on the road and headed back to the house where the gang was staying at. Alex was indeed right they were in trouble and where was Jason? Not there. Laying in a pool of blood on the floor was Kayden, Kyle and Khalil. Chaz, Blake and Ryan were stuck to the wall. I looked at Alex who looked terrified. "Can't you use whatever you do to get them off the wall?"