11

~Author's Note~

I thought it would be cool to try something new in the last part and play around with text messages between Hailey and Alex, the intense heartbreak between Hailey and Blake and finally Jason and Ernsline (cast as a witch). Have fun with the messages in the last part and enjoy this part.

Soundtrack: Ariana Grande- One Last Time

"Where ya going little bro?" Alex smiled running up beside Jason but he wasn't amused by Alex's presence.

"Where you shouldn't be, go back home Alex"

"You really think I'm going to turn around? What are you up to Jason?" There was no response, he knew Alex wasn't going to walk away just like that.

"What I do is none of your business, besides what are you doing here anyway?"

"Actually what you do is my business, I'm your big bro, can't a brother bond?" Jason scoffed. "I'm doing some heavy stuff, stuff you have no right being involved in"

Alex stopped walking and Jason faced him. "Why are you shutting me out?" Alex asked him but he knew the answer already. He knew how pissed Jason was for him not showing up at his father's burial and for that he still held a grudge.

"I needed you that day"

"You have no idea what it was like being beaten by the hands of dad, every night I cried myself to sleep. You didn't get half of what I did Jason, you were lucky enough" He suddenly remembered the words that Stuart McCann had spoken to him the day Hailey almost committed suicide.

"You think it was easy for me on the other end? I struggled with dad alright. I had no one to lean on, I had to look out for myself, protect me. You think it's easy hurting deep on the inside? You don't know shit Alex"

"That's why you're like that towards Hailey isn't it? That's why you do the things that you do because you're hurt and nothing can take that pain away" Jason said nothing. "Let me help you get through this"

"You weren't there for me then" he spoke harsh "Don't be here for me now"

***

The morning at the new McCann home was up and running. Everyone was busy down to Blake who was on my side behind the scenes. He still had to act as an asset to Jason's team. What about the others? They couldn't be trusted not even Chaz. One mistake would put us all on Jason's bad list and we would all be taken down one after the other in no particular order.

I was watching Blake putting in codes unto a computer as the letters and numbers floated across the screen. "The hardest thing about all of this is losing you in the end" he looked at me sadly. My stomach churned and ached deeply knowing that this was indeed the truth. In fact Blake wasn't really real even if Jason brought him back from the dead he still was killed  due to Jason's devious plan.

"He won't give up what he's up to" Alex said barging in

"There has to be another way"

"I'm going back to the house" I told both of them. "Just try your best and see what he's up to, it's not too long before I'm his huge sacrifice"

*Downtown LA*

The building was old and broken down nevertheless he walked inside and was relieved when he saw her with a bottle clinking from side to side in her hand.

"Finally" Jason smiled widely.

"Is my sacrifice here?"