9

Soundtrack: Justin Bieber- No Pressure

"You heard I'm playing with them hoes like I golf right when I touch you I get frostbite"

*Flashback*

"Hails look at me you don't have to do this, don't give in to Jason"

"Whatever makes Jason happy"

*Present*

LAPD-Confession room

"Detective" spoke Alex you're wasting valuable time. I'm not the person you want"

Robb Steinfeild pulled up a chair to the table facing Alex McCann. He had the face and appearance of a coldblooded killer.

"Look smartass you can deny what you did all you want but your fingerprints are all over the murder weapon, no jury would believe you with that kind of evidence"

"Ever thought someone planted my fingerprints on the gun?"

"I'm asking the questions, where were you the night Mr. and Mrs. Cortez were murdered? The night Hailey walked in"

"I wasn't in LA at the time"

"Then where were you?"

"That information is top secret Detective, for all you know I could be working for the federal U.S. government"

Robb chuckled "That bullshit doesn't stand with me, now I'm going to ask you again, where the hell were you!!!"

"Listen here Parrish" Alex smirked "Yeah I said it, Parrish I don't answer to you thirsty assholes, my alibi isn't weak if that's what you're thinking. I was nowhere near Hailey's parents. Lock me up and I'll ask for my lawyer"

***

BHS

"Why did you call me here?" Jason McCann stood before me in black apparel, his blonde hair covered by a black cap.

"I came here because you were an asset to the gang back then and you can be once more" but before I could intervene Jason stopped me.

"Hear me out. Once the job is over you won't hear from me ever again"

"Why should I help you or your gang?"

"I can help you" Jason swallowed "I can help you with the truth about your parents' death, I can also help you bring your boyfriend back"

"You lying bastard!!!" 😬

Jason took out a cellular device, one from modern days when flip phones were popular. He looked at the phone and then at me "One press and Blakey will return to you, no gimmicks" he smirked stared harder. "By the way I've installed a tiny bomb chip into the back before this phone integrates into tiny pieces. You have 5 seconds before I dial and exactly 8 until it explodes. Your time begins now.

"8"

"Hails go for it, that monster took away the one thing that kept you sane"

"Are you out of your mind!!! Don't. Jason may be a supernatural but god knows who he has on the inside"

"7"

"Remember who was your lifesaver"

"Who also didn't defend you against Jason"