6

The world around me seemed to disperse every day without knowing who killed my parents. I didn't see daylight, so while my sister was away, I stayed in. My mind started to wonder and then it hit me, the night when everything went downhill. I raised up my mattress and took out a picture frame that was hidden faced down. Sitting down I stared relentlessly at the image before me. There we were under the shining lights as a group, as one, the only person that was missing was him: Jason McCann.

*Flashback*

Just like always I kept to myself when it came to Jason and his gang. The only one I really spoke to was Blake but with a new addition things were about to get tougher and unpredictable. My diary was always kept in a place somewhere private, somewhere where not even Jason could find it if he searched the place when I wasn't around. Yet again, he probably has. The little book where I jot down every feeling/emotion is my safe haven, its where my secrets are kept and where they don't get out. I was writing down an entry when I heard a knock on the door. I only had little time to shove it into the closet before my hand reached for the door knob. A grin was plastered to his face the minute he saw me. "Hi beautiful" Alex spoke softly. I flushed at the comment only to notice that I wasn't wearing anything much to cover up what was appealing to his eye.

"What do you want Alex, I'm busy"

He looked past me and into the room "Are you princess because me and the guys are about to hit the club, want to join?"

"What does Jason have to say about this"

"Sweetie" he said opening the door "Jason isn't here, relax. Have some fun, live a little. You can;t be my brother's pet all the time, now can you?" he eyed me close. I was a bit offended by his comment but immediately brushed it off. I knew it, I was nothing more than Jason's pet to answer to his every call. Alex was right, its time I loosened up.

"When are you leaving?"

"In a few" he answered. He bit his lip "Where something nice babe" With that said he left my room and yelled to the other members "SHE'S IN!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!"

*Club DV8*

Club DV8 was the perfect hang out spot, it was where everyone went to in LA well if you were 18 and over. Us on the other hand, had to forge our identities just a slight tad bit to get in after all it was for the fun of it and nothing more. Its located on Hollywood Blvd, sounds classy right? 😏

We arrived and Alex produced the ID's just in case anything went wrong he would take care of it as well as Chaz. Each individual was fully loaded with a weapon and bullets. I was the only girl of the crew, if anything happened to me on the streets out in LA, they would all be held responsible especially Alex being the brother of the gang leader. The nightclub was packed, we had to be careful.

Music blared and we all took seats at the bar. I caught sight of Blake and damn did he look fine. His muscular deltoids showed through the white t-shirt that was closely fitted. His twinkling blue eyes shone in the darkness and in that moment nothing else in the world mattered but just Blake and only Blake. "Looking at something?" Alex breathed down my neck. I was so disgusted by him because he had the McCann blood and adrenaline in him. He was just like Jason and no different.

I cleared my throat and collected the shot that was place before me and drank it all down. Each of us was hit with a shot, some took more than others and were already on the dance floor. The guys had left their seats, so did Alex and the only space between me and Blake were two stools. His eyes locked unto mine, I couldn't move much less breathe for air. He was just so breathtakingly handsome. Any girl would kill to have him, even if he was a bad guy.  "Want to dance or what?" he stared at me more intensely. I smiled and nodded giving him an indication to take me unto the dance floor.