16

"I tried to stop him" a trembled voice was heard behind Jason who had a smirk plastered on his face. The man was now staring at Jason's gun in fear, Alex saw this. "It's okay" he answered motioning him to leave with his crew to clean up the mess his brother had created. "What are you doing here?' he asked Jason. He stood upright. Nothing changed about Jason McCann, Alex didn't expect it. "How did you find us?'

"Don't worry about how I found you. I'm here for her" Jason pierced his eyes into mine and all I wanted to do was run, we fled to escape... not even that could be done.

"You're not going anywhere with her" Alex blocked me. Jason chuckled. "You're really that low uh" he chuckled again "to be with the girl that I brought into the gang". His voice was now raised. "ME".

Jose was still parked nearby. "Hannah go to the car" Alex directed. I ran as quickly as I could and slid into the passengers' seat looking at a confused Jose. "Are you okay? What is going on there? Who is that?"

"A stone cold murderer"

Alex was now face to face with the guy behind the balloon operation, he apologized and the crew left. "Have you fucked her yet?"

"What?"

"Have you fucked her yet?"

Alex punched Jason to the face, he stumbled back and cracked his neck "Just a simple question" he grinned "You don't have the balls". As Alex was about to step closer to him Jason clicked his gun "Another step and Hannah will see you dead and she'll have no choice but to rejoin the gang and work for me and i know you don't want that" he paused before speaking again. "I would think wisely before making the next move"

Alex stepped back. "I know what you did". Alex spat. "You don't know shit"

"You want me to tell her?" Alex gulped. "Here's what we're going to do" Alex remained silent. "We're going to go to whatever house you bought here, pack your shit and you're both coming back with me" Jason looked back at the car "Your chick back there is stubborn, she's going to need a little bit of convincing". Jason stepped closer and whispered in his ear. "Convince her brother or a bullet is going through not only her skull but yours as well and before I kill you both and leave your bodies both here, I'll tell her your huge secret before she even takes her last breath" Alex eyes widened staring at Hailey in the car. "Truth is going to come out sometime" Jason whispered "again don't make the wrong choice" he backed up looking at Alex, he sighed walking off. Jason tapped him on the shoulder following behind "Good boy"

My heart started racing seeing them both approach the car. The back doors were opened and Jason sat beside Alex. "Take us home". Jose started the engine. "Hey man" Jason nodded to him. He remained quiet and started the engine. I looked in the mirror and saw him mouth the words "hey cutie" and winked. Alex felt uneasy, I sensed it.

Jason McCann had us right where he wanted us.

Jose pulled up to the house. The two brothers got out. "Nice meeting you Jose". He could tell that I was fearful, that I was scared, for my life. "Hannah will you be okay?"' I nodded. "Be safe". I opened the door and Jose was gone. Alex looked at me. "Hannah go in and pack your stuff" I was confused. "What do you mean pack my stuff?" I asked him "Where are we going?". Alex sighed. "Hailey please" he coaxed. I went in.

"I thought ahead cause I know you wouldn't resist" Jason rolled his eyes "obviously, pull or try anything and you're dead". Alex walked inside getting his stuff and packing a bag. "Alex what the fuck is going on?" I whispered to him. He kept on packing, rushing, sweating. I held his hand down. "We're going back with him". I let go of his hand. "What? but....". We argued back and forth with each other until we heard a yell from downstairs

"FLIGHT LEAVES IN TWO HOURS!!! LET'S GO LOVEBIRDS!!!!".

Alex picked up the bag "Come on"

*The airport*

Our boarding passes were handed in and I carefully studied Jason, he had everything planned out. It wasn't until long that we were seated on the plane and in the air. Little did I know things were going to take a sudden turn for the worst.

It was 8:59pm and a gun shot was heard throughout the plane and in the aisle. Screams filled the aircraft. "EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE GROUND AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" another gun shot was heard "NOW!!!"

"JASON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Alex said grabbing him by the shirt. He shoved him off.

"What I wanted"