T.H.R.E.E

While Zane was getting ready for the sleepover, Aphmau texted him.

Aph
Don't forget Zane, everyone is coming

How could Zane not forget? With the help of Peachy, Zane was able to make up a plan that would allow him to sleep with his paci. When he was ready, Zane texted Aphmau that we would be there in a few minutes.

At Aphmau's house

"Oh, Zane you came!" Aphmau said excitedly. Zane roles his eyes. "Well, I had no choice, so-"
"C'mon Zane, everyone is inside"

Aphmau stepped aside so Zane could go inside the house.

"Everyone, Zane is here!"

"Oh, hurray" Zane heard a sarcastic voice that obviously belonged to a certain blue-haired girl named Katelyn. Katelyn was the one that disliked Zane the most. Zane hadn't even done anything to her. He has no idea what He could've done to anyone. They just don't like him for some unknown reason.

Aphmau led Zane to the 'party room' as she called it. When really, it's just the biggest room in her house. Excuse me. Her and Aaron's house.

Zane went over to the darkest corner of the room and sat down. He took out his phone and went on the website Littles.com (Idk if its a real website). He looked at pictures of pacis, stuffies, and especially, little with caregivers. It's not like he was jealous of them. It's just he envied having a caregiver. It's the thing that completed a little. It was when Aphmau spoke, Zane realized he had slipped into little space.

"Zane, oh my Irene, why aren't you socializing?" Aphmau spoke. Zane looked up and got out of little space. "I don't like socializing," he said. Aphmau looked at his phone. "What are you looking at?" she questioned and tried to take his phone. Zane pressed his phone against his chest and yelled out a childish "Mine!"

Aphmau looked at Zane wide-eyed, as did everyone else in the room. Zane looked around the room and saw everybody staring at him. He hung his head down and pushed himself more into the corner, wanting to disappear.