T.W.E.N.T.Y._.E.I.G.H.T

"Hewwo."

Zane couldn't believe his eyes. Neither could Travis.

Aaron of all people is an age regressor?

Does that mean...

Aphmau is his caregiver?!

Zane felt faint.

"Aaron, come meet someone." Aphmau said as she made a beckoning motion with her hand. Aaron stood up and walked (more like wobbled) next to Aphmau.

"But, I already knows dem." Aaron said, confused.

Zane knew what he had to do. He was already feeling it as soon as he walked into the room.

"Aaron.." Zane began in a small voice as he took a step forward.

"I'm a little too"

Aaron's eyes widened.

"Zane is little?" He turned to Aphmau and Aphmau nodded.

"And Travis is Zane caregiver?" He looked at Travis and Travis nodded. The dots connected in little Aaron's head.

"Oh my goodness" he exclaimed cutely.

Aphmau smiled at her little's cuteness. Zane and Travis might've also melting a bit.

"We friends now?" Zane asked, fully in little space, looking at Travis.

"I don't know. You'll have to ask Aaron." Travis said with a smile. Zane turned back to Aaron.

"We friends?" Zane asked Aaron.

"Yes we friends now. Les go pway." Aaron said as he grabbed Zane's hand and led him to his toys.

"So..." Aphmau began.

"How long have you been Zane's caregiver?" She asked. Travis smiled and answered,

"I'd say about two weeks now. But I've known about his little space for over a month. I'm still new to being a caregiver." Travis said. Aphmau nodded to show she understood.

"Well, if you have any questions, you can come to me." Aphmau said as she pat Travis' back.

"Well actually, I do have a couple of questions." Travis began.

Zane and Aaron sat on Aaron floor.

"dis is my fave block." Aaron said, pointing to a bright red building block that had teeth marks on it. Zane slightly grimaced in disgust.

"Dat's ew." He stated. Aaron shrugged and showed Zane more of his toys.

"I wike dis one." Zane said, pointing to a (freshly washed) albino dinosaur with green eyes. Aaron squealed.

"Elli. He Elli." Aaron explained. Zane picked the toy up and cuddled it close to his chest.

"He cuddly." Zane cooed. Zane looked over to Travis, then to the dinosaur. He gasped, then poked Aaron. Zane pointed to the dinosaur, then to Travis and Aaron also gasped.

"Twins!" Aaron exclaimed.

"Twins!" Zane conformed.

Travis looked to Zane and smiled sweetly and Zane smiled back and crawled over to him.

"Up." Zane said as he held his arms up. Travis lifted Zane and Zane wrapped his legs around Travis' waist. Zane the snuggle into Travis' neck saying something that sounded life "dinosaur'. Aaron, also wanting attention from his caregiver, crawled towards Aphmau and held his arms up. Aphmau complied by lifting her big baby. Travis and Zane stared in amazement. Aphmau smile at them.

"Years of gym memberships do wonders, don't they?" Aphmau said with a giggle. 

"I wanna try!" Travis said in excitement. 

"Is that okay, baby?" He asked Zane. Zane nodded before being set back down. Aphmau set Aaron down and Travis picked him up. Travis struggled a bit, but successfully lifted Aaron. Then Aphmau lifted Zane off of the floor. 

____

A/N: Okie so uhm, I desperately need a new plot for this story. If you guys have any ideas on what I should put in this story, please share in the comment. (◕‿◕✿)